Hundreds of items on sale with the lowest prices of the year
RICHMOND HILL, ON, Nov. 25, 2019 /CNW/ - Staples Canada, The Working and Learning Company, has released its deals for Black Friday available in-store and online. Hundreds of thoughtful gift ideas and popular, must-have items all at the lowest prices of the year.
Staples Canada stores will open at 7 a.m. on Black Friday (where permitted). The first 30 customers in line will receive a free $15 Staples gift card. Shoppers can also get a head start on their Black Friday shopping online with deals going live on staples.ca at 12 a.m. EST on November 29, 2019.
"We are going that extra mile for our customers. Not only do we have our best prices of the year on our most popular products, but we're also giving a $15 gift card to the first 30 people in line across all our 305 locations," said John DeFranco, Chief Commercial Officer, Staples Canada. "It's a great time to get a head start on your holiday shopping, whether you're looking for the latest tech accessories from the best brands, gaming gear or stocking stuffers."
Top Black Friday deals include:
- MacBook Air 13-inch (previous generation), $949.99 (save $250, regular $1199.99), and receive a $20 Staples Gift Card with the purchase of this MacBook Air
- iPad 10.2" 32GB (7th Generation), $369.99 (save $60, regular $429.99), and receive a $20 Staples Gift Card with the purchase of this iPad
- Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Laptop, $399.99 (save $250, regular $649.99)
- MSI 27" Curved 144Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor, $249.99 (save $150, regular $399.99)
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $149.99 (save $180, regular $329.99)
- Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Speaker, $125.99 (save 50%, regular $249.99)
- FitBit Charge 3 Advanced Fitness Tracker, $129.99 (save $70, regular $199.99)
- Google Nest Hub, $89.99 (save $80, regular $169.99)
- HP Wireless OfficeJet 4-in-1 Printer, $29.99 (save $70, regular $99.99)
- Tru Red 16-Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder, $169.99 (save $90, regular $259.99)
- SodaStream Source Sparkling Starter Kit, $98.99 (save $51, regular $149.99)
- Swiss Mobility Hard Side Luggage (any size), $39.98
- Wifi Smart Bulb, $11.99 (save 40%, regular $19.99)
- Save 25% off Select Kano Coding Kits, including Disney Frozen 2 and Star Wars The Force Coding Kits, $74.99 (regular $99.99)
- Save 25% on S'well and S'ip by S'well bottles, from $26.24
- Reebok Backpacks and Waist Packs from $12.00
- Buy any 3 Crayola Products and Save 30%
*Prices do not include provincial Eco Fees, where applicable.
About Staples Canada
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. With a focus on community, inspiration and services, the company is committed to being a dynamic, inspiring partner to customers who visit its 305 locations across the country and online at staples.ca. The company offers three co-working facilities in Toronto, Kelowna and Oakville under the banner Staples Studio. Since its transformation to The Working and Learning Company, Staples Canada has been demonstrating a renewed commitment to small businesses and consumers, through expanded services that go beyond printing in Solutionshop, thousands of new products, tech services, special events, and informative content with the Spotlight Speaker Series and newly-launched blog. A privately-owned company, Staples Canada is dedicated to helping its customers work, learn and grow. Visit staples.ca for more information, or get social with @StaplesCanada on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Staples Canada ULC
For further information: Alessandra Saccal, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 Ext. 2363, [email protected]; Kathleen Stelmach, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 Ext. 2714, [email protected]; David Dwyer, Golin, 647-828-0140, [email protected]