Staples Canada announces Boxing Week deals, featuring must-have items at the lowest prices of the year Français
23 Dec, 2019, 09:37 ET
RICHMOND HILL, ON, Dec. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Staples Canada has released its top deals for Boxing Week available in-store and online, which include big savings on tech, audio, smart home, gaming and travel accessories. Solutionshop services are starting at the lowest prices of the year and deep discounts can be found on clearance merchandise, including an additional 25% off already reduced merchandise.
Staples Canada stores will open at 7 a.m. on Boxing Day (where permitted, 8 a.m. in Quebec). The first 30 customers in-store on December 26 will receive a $15 gift card. Shoppers can also get a head start online with deals going live on staples.ca at 12 a.m. EST on December 25, 2019.
"We are excited to welcome Canadians to our stores on Boxing Day and all throughout Boxing Week, offering deep discounts on must-have items," said John DeFranco, Chief Commercial Officer, Staples Canada. "We know Boxing Week is a big opportunity for Canadians to pick-up those last few deals of the holiday season, our stores are stocked and ready to help with those purchases."
Top Boxing Day deals include:
- Beats by Dr. Dre, $279.99 (save $50, regular $329.99)
- SodaStream, $49.99 (sale $70, regular $119.99)
- Seagate 8TB expansion desktop hard drive USB 3.0, $149.99 (save $60, regular 209.99)
Top Boxing Week deals include:
- iPad (7th Generation), $369.99 (save $60, regular $429.99)
- MacBook Air, $949.99 (save $250, regular $1,199.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, $1,049.99 (save $150, regular $1,199.99)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, $1,199.99 (save $150, regular $1,349.99)
- ASUS X54OUA Laptop, $549.99 (save $200, regular $749.99)
- HP 21.5" HD LCD IPS Monitor, $89.98 (save $60, regular $149.98)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, $119.99 (save $30, regular 149.99)
- Bose QuietComfort, $399.99, (save $50, regular $449.99)
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Bluetooth Speaker, $129.99 (save $70, regular $199.99)
- Fitbit Charge 3, $149.99 (save $50, regular $199.99)
- Fujifilm Instax, $69.99 (save $20, regular $89.99)
- Epson Wireless Inkjet Supertank 3-in-1, $199.99
- HP Wireless OfficeJet 4-in-1 $39.99 (save $60, regular $99.99)
- Norton 360 Deluxe, 5 Devices, $19.99 (save $70, regular 89.99)
*Prices do not include provincial Eco Fees, where applicable.
About Staples Canada
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. With a focus on community, inspiration and services, the company is committed to being a dynamic, inspiring partner to customers who visit its 305 locations across the country and online at staples.ca. The company offers three co-working facilities in Toronto, Kelowna and Oakville under the banner Staples Studio. Since its transformation to The Working and Learning Company, Staples Canada has been demonstrating a renewed commitment to small businesses and consumers, through expanded services that go beyond printing in Solutionshop, thousands of new products, tech services, special events, and informative content with the Spotlight Speaker Series and newly-launched blog. A privately-owned company, Staples Canada is dedicated to helping its customers work, learn and grow. Visit staples.ca for more information, or get social with @StaplesCanada on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Staples Canada ULC
For further information: Alessandra Saccal, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 Ext. 2363, [email protected]; Kathleen Stelmach, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 Ext. 2714, [email protected]; David Dwyer, Golin, 647-828-0140, [email protected]
Share this article