MONTRÉAL, June 23, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Here are some travel tips to help you get the most from your vacation:
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure and go through the security checkpoint as soon as you have completed your check-in formalities.
- Before leaving home, check your flight time.
- Reserve your parking spot online to speed up access when you arrive at the airport.
- Be sure you have all your travel documents with you: airline tickets, passport, visa, etc.
- Check the traffic situation at www.quebec511.info.
For more information on security measures, please visit these official websites:
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA): http://www.catsa.gc.ca/home
- Transportation Security Administration (United States): www.tsa.gov
On your return
- To speed up your passage through customs:
- Have your identification handy.
- Fill in your customs declaration card completely.
- If you have arranged for someone to pick you up, ask them to wait in the CellParc lot. Parking there is free for two hours with free shuttle service every 15 minutes. To reach it from the terminal, go to Post 4 on the arrivals level and take the CellParc / P-9 shuttle.
- Wait until you pick up your baggage and have entered the public area before you call for transportation.
For further information about Aéroports de Montréal and its operations, please visit our website at www.admtl.com.
About Aéroports de Montréal
Aéroports de Montréal is the Greater Montréal area airport authority responsible for the management, operation and development of Montréal–Trudeau international airport and Mirabel aeronautic and industrial park. The corporation employs 625 people.
SOURCE Aéroports de Montréal
For further information: Public Affairs and Communications, Tel.: 514 394-7304