Registered electors in Battlefords–Lloydminster, Bonavista–Burin–Trinity,
Scarborough–Agincourt and South Surrey–White Rock
should receive their card by Friday, November 24
GATINEAU, QC, Nov. 17, 2017 /CNW/ -
- Elections Canada is mailing a personalized voter information card to each registered elector in Battlefords–Lloydminster (Saskatchewan), Bonavista–Burin–Trinity (Newfoundland and Labrador), Scarborough–Agincourt (Ontario) and South Surrey–White Rock (British Columbia). The card tells electors when and where to vote and indicates the accessibility of their polling place.
- Electors in these electoral districts who do not receive a card by Friday, November 24, or whose card shows the wrong address, can update their address online. They can also register at the Elections Canada office in their electoral district, or at the polls just before they vote.
- Electors should contact the Elections Canada office in their electoral district if:
- Their card contains an error in the name and they cannot go online to update their information;
- They receive a card for a deceased person or someone unknown at that address.
- Local Elections Canada office contact information:
- The voter information card cannot be used as proof of identity or address at the polls. View the list of accepted ID.
Ready to vote
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Subscribe to our news service at elections.ca.
SOURCE Elections Canada
For further information: Elections Canada Media Relations, 1-877-877-9515 , elections.ca