TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2012 /CNW/ -As Canada's leading freight and parcel solutions provider, Purolator provides small to medium businesses (SMB) the products, services and solutions they need to help meet and exceed the needs of their customers. In an effort to continue its commitment of adding value to its customers across Canada, Purolator is launching the second four-part webinar series targeting small to medium business owners. The series will be hosted by BizLaunch - Canada's largest small business training company.
The free four-part webinar series is geared toward helping small business owners:
- Learn what the leading social media tools are to help grow their business;
- Learn how to develop a website growth strategy to grow their business online;
- Learn strategies to rank higher in search engines;
- Learn how to successfully integrate themselves into international markets;
- Learn the secrets behind recruiting, training and motivating their employees;
- Network with other small business owners.
The webinar, centered on growing your business online, will be hosted by Jeff Quipp, the founder and CEO of Search Engine People Inc. - Canada's largest award-winning search and social media marketing firm. The other webinars will be hosted by Andrew Patricio, an internationally recognized small business expert, trainer, author, and owner of BizLaunch.
Over 40,000 Purolator customers have been invited to gain further insights into their business by attending the following seminars:
- How to use social media to market and promote your business - Sept. 27, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST
- How to grow your business online - Oct, 17, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST
- How to grow your business globally - Nov. 22, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST
- How to recruit, train and motivate employees - Dec. 13, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST
Customers can register at http://www.bizlaunch.com/purolator.
Purolator is Canada's leading integrated freight and parcel solutions provider. Celebrating 50 years of delivering Canada, the company continues to expand its reach to more people, more businesses and more places across the country and around the world. Purolator is proud of its Canadian heritage and is positioning itself for future growth and success. As the recipient of the Logistics Quarterly Third-Party Logistics Sustainability Award, Purolator is growing globally in a sustainable manner while contributing to the well-being of the communities where its over 12,000 teammates live, work and play.
SOURCE: Purolator Inc.
For further information:
Director, Corporate Communications
905 712-1084 ext. 23261