Media Day: January 19, 2017 – 11:05 am
TORONTO, Jan. 12, 2017 /CNW/ - Visit the Toyota booth at the Montréal International Auto Show and discover Toyota's vision for bringing a better future to Canadians and the communities in which they live.
Highlights of the Toyota booth include:
- The Canadian premiere of the sexy and sporty Toyota C-HR high-riding coupe.
- The Canadian auto show debut of the all-new Toyota Prius Prime.
- The Canadian auto show debut of the Toyota FCV Plus Concept.
- The Toyota Mirai – Toyota's production model hydrogen fuel cell sedan.
- The Toyota TS0 Hybrid racing car, built to the FIA World Endurance Championship prototype specs.
- The Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) virtual reality simulator.
- Plus a North American Premiere.
In addition, the Toyota booth will have a full range of vehicles on display – including the Toyota Corolla sedan and Toyota Corolla iM hatchback, the refreshed Toyota Highlander midsize crossover, the updated Toyota Sienna minivan, the Toyota 86 authentic sports coupe, the Toyota TRD Pro family of trucks factory-customized for extreme off-roading, and more.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview these premieres at the auto show's Media Day:
- WHAT: Toyota C-HR, Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Mirai, Toyota FCV Plus Concept, and other Canadian premieres.
- WHERE: Montréal International Auto Show, Palais des congrès, Toyota booth.
- WHEN: January 19, 2017 – 11:05 am.
- WHO: Jocelyn Daneau, Directeur régional du Québec, Toyota Canada Inc. – plus spokespeople for French and English interviews.
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sold over 5 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 286 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI's head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than seven million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.
For more details, including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details please visit media.toyota.ca.
To unsubscribe or update your profile, please send an email to [email protected].
Toyota Canada Inc. | 1 Toyota Place | Toronto, ON | M1H 1H9 | Canada
SOURCE Toyota Canada Inc.
For further information: or to set up interviews, contact: Melanie Testani, PR Manager, Toyota Canada Inc., [email protected], 416 571-5894; Romaric Lartilleux, PR Consultant, Toyota Canada Inc., [email protected], 416 986-3469