- Starting at just $14,995, the all-new Rio 5-Door will feature:
- improved driving dynamics and better styling
- more cargo area and second-row shoulder room and capacity
- standard heated steering wheel, standard heated front seats, and standard 5" display audio with rearview camera
- available embedded UVO Intelligence telematics system – free for the first five years
- available Autonomous Emergency Braking and Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- 32% more Advanced High Strength Steel than before
- Visit KIAMEDIA.CA for more information and photos
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Aug. 15, 2017 /CNW/ - Kia Canada Inc. (KCI) today announced pricing for the all-new 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door – the car that will deliver everything consumers did not expect, and more. Now arriving in dealerships across the county, the Rio 5-Door will be offered in six trim levels, with the entry-level LX MT starting at an MSRP of just $14,995 and featuring standard heated front seats and steering wheel, rearview camera and more.
"This all-new Rio is a real game-changer for Canadians that are looking for a small car with great efficiency that looks great, is fun to drive and has more technology and features than you'd expect in this segment," said Ted Lancaster, VP & COO, Kia Canada Inc. "And for parents looking for a car to send their children off to university; the increased usage of high-strength steel, available telematics and autonomous emergency braking provide additional safety and peace of mind."
The MSRP for the all-new Kia Rio 5-Door will be as follows, with further details attached:
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door LX MT: $14,995
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door LX+ MT: $16,595
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door LX+ AT: $17,995
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door EX AT: $20,945
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door EX Sport AT: $22,045
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door EX Tech Navi: $23,745
About Kia Canada Inc.
Kia Canada Inc. (www.kia.ca – www.facebook.com/kiacanada), a maker of quality vehicles for the young-at-heart is a subsidiary of Kia Motors Corporation (KMC) which was founded in 1999 and sells and services high quality, class leading vehicles like the Soul, Forte, Optima and Sorento through a network of 190 dealers nationwide. Kia Canada Inc. employs 154 people in its Mississauga, Ontario headquarters and four regional offices across Canada, including a state-of-the-art facility in Montreal. Kia's brand slogan "The Power to Surprise" represents the company's global commitment to surprise the world by providing exciting & inspiring experiences that go beyond expectations.
SOURCE KIA Canada Inc.
For further information: For more information about Kia Canada and our products, please visit our Media Centre at KiaMedia.ca or contact: Mark James, Corporate Communications Manager, Kia Canada Inc., T: 905-755-6251; C: 416-660-3568; E: firstname.lastname@example.org; Maxime Surette, Product Communications Manager, Kia Canada Inc., T: 905-755-6272; C: 416-316-3313; E : email@example.com; John Adzija, National Manager, Corporate Communications & Corporate Partnerships, Kia Canada Inc., T: 905-755-6266; C: 905-301-6207; E: firstname.lastname@example.org