OTTAWA, Nov. 14, 2018 /CNW/ - Recruiters from various federal government departments and agencies will be at the Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa looking for prospective new employees on November 15, 2018.
This one-day event is specifically targeted to those who want to start a career in the federal government and work within law enforcement, national defence, intelligence and public safety.
The eight partners include the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), Correctional Service Canada (CSC), Communications Security Establishment (CSE), Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), Public Safety Canada (PS) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
The recruiting event will run from 10 am to 7 pm at the Shaw Centre, Ottawa. Admission is free.
- CAF – 613-996-2353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CBSA – 613-957-6500 or email@example.com
- CSC – 613-992-7711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSE – 613-991-7248 or email@example.com
- CSIS – 613-231-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FINTRAC – 613-947-6875 or email@example.com
- PS – 613-991-0657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- RCMP – 613-843-5999 or RCMP.HQMediaRelations-DGRelationsmedias.GRC@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
SOURCE Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Canada
For further information: PS - 613-991-0657 or email@example.com