– Bell Media is foundational Canadian partner in worldwide broadcast also airing on ABC, NBC, ViacomCBS Networks, iHeart Media, BBC One, beIN Media Group, MultiChoice Group, and RTE –
– Super-simulcast airing live across Canada at 8 p.m. ET on CTV, CTV2, TSN, CP24, Much, MTV, VRAK, and everywhere CTV content can be found –
– Historic broadcast to be hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, and Stephen Colbert -
– Curated in collaboration with Lady Gaga, virtual concert includes appearances by Chris Martin, David Beckham, Elton John, John Legend, Kelly Clarkson, Lizzo, Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, and more -
– Event is in celebration and support of healthcare workers in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic –
TORONTO, April 6, 2020 /CNW/ - Bell Media confirmed today it is has signed on to become the foundational Canadian partner of the international television event ONE WORLD: TOGETHER AT HOME, announced this morning by Global Citizen (GC) and World Health Organization (WHO). The two-hour star-studded, commercial-free, virtual concert curated by Lady Gaga airs live in all markets, Saturday, April 18 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT in a super-simulcast on CTV, CTV2, everywhere CTV content can be found, TSN, CP24, MUCH, MTV, and in French on VRAK. The special will also be streamed live on the iHeartRadio Canada app and simulcast on participating iHeartRadio Canada radio stations across the country. Airing around the world, ONE WORLD: TOGETHER AT HOME will show unity among all people who are affected by COVID-19, as well as celebrate and support brave healthcare workers doing life-saving work on the front lines.
Following its live TV, radio, and digital broadcast, ONE WORLD: TOGETHER AT HOME will be available on demand in English and French on Crave, as well as CTV.ca and the CTV app.
The historic broadcast will be hosted by Jimmy Fallon of THE TONIGHT SHOW, Jimmy Kimmel of JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, and Stephen Colbert of THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT. Friends from SESAME STREET will also be on hand to help unify and inspire people around the world to take meaningful actions that increase support for the global COVID-19 response.
To view full press release, click here.
SOURCE Bell Media
About Bell Media Bell Media is Canada’s leading content creation company with premier assets in television, radio, digital and out-of-home media, including 35 television stations that are part of the CTV and Noovo networks; 27 specialty channels, including sports leaders...
Also from this source
CTV is Canada's #1 private broadcaster. Featuring a wide range of quality news, sports, information, and entertainment programming, CTV has been Canada’s most-watched television network for the past 10 years in a row. CTV is a division of Bell Media, Canada’s premier...
Also from this source