– Multi-media campaign includes in-show segments on CTV's ETALK, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, and THE SOCIAL –
– THE SOCIAL's fashion expert Erica Wark provides styling advice –
To tweet this release: http://bmpr.ca/1Q64lwd
TORONTO, Nov. 2, 2015 /CNW/ - Bell Media Sales announced today that it has partnered with apparel retailer Danier and their agency of record Geomedia for a new campaign featuring segments on several Bell Media platforms. Titled Discover How Danier Does Winter, the initiative begins Nov. 2 and runs through Dec. 27, with in-show integrations on key CTV programs, promos on Bell Media radio stations, features in digital newsletters, and on-air and online sponsorships.
"The reach of Bell Media's cross-platform strategy and content integration plan allows us to bring the Danier story and products to a wide range of Canadians," said Debbie Drutz, Vice President, Bell Media Mix. "Our partnership with Danier delivers a dynamic set of styles featuring a wide range of products on three of CTV's top programs as well as our slate of media properties."
"Danier is a leader in Canadian fashion and we maintain our ongoing commitment to quality products and craftsmanship and we are expanding our assortment to become the destination for cold winter garments and accessories," said Jeffrey Wortsman, President and CEO, Danier. "We are changing as a brand and offering more breadth in our assortment to appeal to a wider audience. This collaboration allows us to provide Canadians with a range of fashion advice on how to brave winter in style."
ETALK, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, and THE SOCIAL will participate in the How Danier Does Winter Campaign along with Bell Media's radio and online properties. Details of the execution include:
- Beginning Nov. 2 the campaign launches on ETALK with celeb-inspired outerwear trends.
- On Nov. 4, THE SOCIAL's fashion expert Erica Wark provides lessons on how to create Luxe Winter Warmth.
- THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW stages a live fashion show on Nov. 6.
- Danier joins THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW again on Dec. 4 with a mini-makeover for three lucky guests
- The Discover How Danier Does Winter Campaign helps commuters navigate the roads with 104.5 CHUMFM announcer-read spots along with additional live tags on various Bell Media radio stations.
- The latest in leather design and style is highlighted in digital newsletters from THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW and TheLoop.ca, as well as a direct-to-consumer e-mail marketing campaign.
- It's coat weather as the Discover How Danier Does Winter Campaign guides Torontonians into winter by sponsoring CP24 Weather seven days a week until Dec. 27.
- CP24 on-screen ad box inventory helps visualize the Discover How Danier Does Winter Campaign for viewers.
- For two weeks within the flight, Danier sponsors closed captioning on CTV.
Danier Leather is a vertically integrated designer, manufacturer, and retailer of high-quality fashion-oriented apparel and accessories with a heritage founded in leather. The Corporation's merchandise is marketed exclusively under the well-known Danier brand name and is available at its 86 shopping mall, street-front, and outlet stores as well as the online store at danier.com. For more information about the Corporation and products, visit www.danier.com.
About Bell Media
With passion and an unrelenting commitment to excellence, Bell Media creates content and builds brands that entertain, inform, engage, and inspire audiences through the platforms of their choice. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio, out-of-home advertising, and digital media. Bell Media owns 30 local television stations led by CTV, Canada's #1 television network; 34 specialty channels, including TSN and RDS, Canada's most-watched specialty channels in English and French; and four pay TV services, including The Movie Network and Super Écran. Bell Media is also Canada's largest radio broadcaster, with 106 licensed radio stations in 54 markets across Canada. Bell Media owns Astral Out of Home, one of Canada's most dynamic and innovative out-of-home advertising companies with a network of more than 10,500 advertising faces in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Québec, and Nova Scotia. Bell Media also operates more than 200 websites; delivers TV Everywhere with premium subscription on-demand streaming service CraveTV, as well as its innovative GO video streaming services including CTV GO, TMN GO, and TSN GO; holds an equity stake in digital startup Hubub; is partners in Cirque du Soleil Media, a joint venture with Cirque du Soleil; and owns Dome Productions Inc., a multi-platform production company. Bell Media is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company. For more on Bell Media, please visit www.bellmedia.ca.
SOURCE Bell Media
For further information: Emily Young Lee, Bell Media, 416.384.2593 or [email protected]