– Bell Media is the home of everything Fantastic as ETALK, YOUR MORNING, INNERSPACE, MUCH, E!, CP24, Much Digital Studios, and radio stations across the country participate in the campaign –
– CTV welcomes Academy Award®-winner Eddie Redmayne, Emmy Award®-winning director David Yates and other cast members to Bell Media headquarters in Toronto for special in-studio taping of ETALK PRESENTS: FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM –
– As the film's exclusive radio partner, iHeartRadio Canada will send one lucky listener to the film's World Premiere in New York City –
To tweet this release: http://bmpr.ca/2dD263F
TORONTO, Oct. 25, 2016 /CNW/ - Bell Media announced today an extensive multi-faceted campaign in partnership with Warner Bros. Pictures Canada in support of the upcoming film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the highly anticipated film from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter world. Bell Media's Brand Partnerships team have created an exclusive multi-platform and multi-network campaign running through to "Fantastic Friday," the day of the film's release on Nov. 18.
The campaign, which launched Oct. 11, includes ETALK's Fantastic Fan Competition in search of the film's biggest fan. The contest was promoted via a 30-second on-air spot across various Bell Media properties including: ETALK, YOUR MORNING, INNERSPACE, MUCH, and E!. Two semi-finalists from the competition will appear on ETALK for a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trivia showdown. The winner will have the opportunity to attend a special press event in Toronto, and enjoy a meet and greet with the cast.
In addition, ETALK's Devon Soltendieck will sit down with director David Yates, Eddie Redmayne, and other cast members in front of a live studio audience for a half-hour special produced in support of the campaign. ETALK PRESENTS: FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM premieres on "Fantastic Friday", Nov. 18 at 7 p.m. on CTV.
"Once again, our ongoing partnership with Warner Bros. Pictures Canada has enabled us to roll out an multi-faceted campaign with exclusive, customized content reaching Canadians across the country," said Laird White, Director, Brand Partnerships, Bell Media. "Our campaign provides viewers with once-in-a-lifetime contest opportunities, engaging content, ticket giveaways, and targeted media coverage leading up to the film's theatrical release."
The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them campaign will roll out across multiple Bell Media properties and includes:
- ETALK and INNERSPACE will feature content leading up to the theatrical release, including interviews with the cast. Additionally, ETALK and INNERSPACE hosts will dress up as inspired Fantastic Beasts characters for Halloween segments.
- Devon Soltendieck's interviews with the cast will be featured on YOUR MORNING in advance of the film's premiere.
- A video created by Much Digital Studios' Rayn Magic, inspired by the film, is currently available on his Creator page on Much.com and his YouTube channel.
- As the film's official radio sponsor, iHeartRadio Canada stations across the country including VIRGIN RADIO (Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, Toronto, and Halifax), CHUM FM, QM FM, Rouge FM, CIOO, and Majic 100 will promote the film's release through on-air, online, and on-site giveaways.
- CHUM FM will give away two tickets to the film's world premiere in New York City to one lucky listener.
- CP24 BREAKFAST will present a ticket giveaway to see the film.
- MUCH and E! will air interviews with the cast and clips from the film.
- A special Snapchat filter, created by Bell Media's Creative Agency, for Fantastic Friday (Toronto) will be used by ETALK, MUCH, E!, and INNERSPACE hosts.
About Bell Media
Bell Media creates content and builds brands that entertain, inform, engage, and inspire audiences through the platforms of their choice. Bell Media is Canada's leading content creation company with premier assets in television, radio, out-of-home advertising, and digital media. Bell Media owns 30 local television stations led by CTV, Canada's highest-rated television network; 30 specialty channels, including TSN and RDS, Canada's most-watched specialty channels in English and French; and four pay TV services, including The Movie Network and Super Écran. Bell Media is also Canada's largest radio broadcaster, with 105 licensed radio stations in 54 markets across Canada. Bell Media owns Astral Out of Home with a network of more than 30,000 advertising faces in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Québec, and Nova Scotia. Bell Media also operates more than 200 websites; delivers TV Everywhere with its CraveTV and GO video streaming services; operates multi-channel network Much Digital Studios; produces live theatrical shows via its partnership with Iconic Entertainment Studios; is partners in Cirque du Soleil Media; and owns Dome Productions Inc., a multi-platform production company. Bell Media is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company. For more on Bell Media, please visit www.bellmedia.ca.
SOURCE Bell Media
For further information: Eric McKelvie, Bell Media, 416.384.5246 or [email protected]