TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2013 /CNW/ - The National Women's Show shared a glimpse of the excitement awaiting at the upcoming event, November 1 - 3, 2013 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building:
- Amazing Shopping and exclusive show pricing at over 450 exhibits - great for holiday gifts.
- Special guest appearance by Melody Thomas Scott who plays "Nikki Newman" from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS on the Mark's Centre Stage.
- See Canadian lifestyle specialist, Janette Ewen showcasing the latest fall/winter fashions from iconic Canadian retailer Mark's.
- Visit the Sassoon Salon Stage for a complimentary salon service!
- Toronto's Bravest Firefighters strut their stuff in fashion shows wearing Mark's menswear.
- See Food Network Celebrity Chef Roger Mooking presented by VH.
- For a sip of delicious wine stop by the Grand Sud Bistro!
- Enter to win great prizes valued at over $10,000 at the all new Social Media Contest Hub.
- Get paint and colour advice for your home from Andrew Downward from HGTV's Divine Design presented by 3M.
- Drop your kids off while you browse the aisles! All new complimentary on-site daycare.
- Free goodie bags for the first attendees through the door daily… while supplies last.
- Over 38,000 women attend the ultimate girls' day out -12 years running!
|When:||November 1 - 3, 2013|
|Where:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building|
|Hours:||Friday, November 1, 11 am - 9 PM|
|Saturday, November 2, 10 AM - 6 PM|
|Sunday, November 3, 10 AM - 5 PM|
|Tickets:||2 for $25 online, 1 Admission for $15 at the door|
About National Event Management
The National Women's Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 37 years of experience, National Event Management produces some of the largest & best-attended shows in North America. For more information on National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE: National Event Management
For further information:
Contact: Lisa Spodek
1-800-891-4859 ext. 225