MISSISSAUGA, ON, June 11, 2019 /CNW/ - Sensors & Software Inc. announces the immediate release and availability of the third generation Rescue Radar™. Using patented ultra-wide bandwidth (UWB) antenna technology the Rescue Radar™ is able to detect movement and immobile victims below the surface.
The Rescue Radar is designed for use by Search & Rescue teams all around the world to quickly find survivors trapped beneath the surface. The latest release of Rescue Radar™ builds upon the features and success of the previous generations of this system.
The new features include:
- Integrated GPS – to tag all data with location information
- Continuous system operation – the system continues to collect data even if Wi-Fi connection to the control tablet is interrupted, and seamlessly reconnects when connectivity is restored
- Built-in data storage on the unit – all data is stored on the Rescue Radar to ensure no data is lost should connection to the control tablet be lost
- Simplified setup – the control tablet does not require custom software and communicates with the Rescue Radar, once mated, through a web browser interface
- Fast results offload – Results are seamlessly exported onto USB or by Wi-Fi
The new Rescue Radar™ brings a new level of functionality and efficiency to Search & Rescue teams.
To learn more about Rescue Radar™, contact us or visit the Rescue Radar™ webpage.
Founded in 1988, Sensors & Software is the worldwide leader of Ground Penetrating Radar innovations. The company offers a wide range of hardware and software products and services designed to understand what lies beneath the surface and empower informed decision–making.
SOURCE Sensors & Software Inc
For further information: 1040 Stacey Court Mississauga, Ontario L4W 2X8 Canada, Telephone: 905-624-8909, Toll-free: 1-800-267-6013, Website: https://www.sensoft.ca