Prime Day kicks off Monday, July 15 at 12am PT / 3am ET and runs for 48 hours, with new deals launching as often as every five minutes, promising a two-day parade of more than a million deals worldwide reserved exclusively for Prime members
Can't wait for Monday? Shop with Alexa on an Echo device beginning Saturday, July 13 to get early access to select deals on devices. Just ask, "Alexa, what are my deals?"
Lady Gaga's new beauty brand HAUS Laboratories available for Prime member preorder on Amazon this Prime Day 2019
Find the biggest Prime Day deals ever on Alexa-enabled products—Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, just $27.99
SEATTLE, July 12, 2019 /CNW/ - The big event for savvy shoppers around the world is almost here as Amazon prepares to kick off Prime Day at 12 am PT / 3am ET on July 15. For the first time ever, Prime members will enjoy a full 48 hours of epic fun on more than a million deals worldwide – giving them the best in shopping and savings. Throughout Prime Day 2019, new deals will launch as often as every five minutes, giving shoppers plenty of reasons to come back again and again. Not a Prime member yet or want to learn more? Eligible customers can start a 30-day free trial at amazon.ca/primeday to participate in Prime Day, get access to fast and free shipping, entertainment benefits like Prime Video and Prime Music, and more.
Amazon's most exciting deals event will also give Prime members the exclusive chance to preorder Lady Gaga's new HAUS Laboratories beauty collection. Members will be able to preorder HAUS Laboratories products including six Collections and nine limited-time duo sets, while supplies last. Little monsters everywhere will be the first to discover and shop Lady Gaga's newest creation on amazon.ca/hauslabs.
"I'm so pleased to be pre-launching HAUS Laboratories on Prime Day with Amazon," said Founder Lady Gaga. "I only like to work with good people and companies, and this partnership with Amazon felt really right. Amazon can help us make HAUS Laboratories accessible on a global scale so we can empower everyone to be the artist of their own identity."
Ways to Shop This Prime Day
Beginning July 15, members can shop Prime Day deals via Alexa, just ask, "Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?" Can't wait for Prime Day? Alexa makes it easy to find the top deals every day and members can get early access to select deals on devices by asking, "Alexa, what are my deals?" Plus, members will also find select device deals early on Amazon.ca starting July 14 at noon PT/3pm ET.
Prime Day Deals Preview
When it comes to big savings on incredible products, Prime Day 2019 delivers in a big way with more than one million deals globally including new featured Lightning Deals. These deals could sell out fast, so we encourage Prime members to come back frequently to view new deals launching throughout the 48-hour event. Stay tuned, featured Lightning Deals will include some of the most exciting products of the year. Find a preview of Prime Day deals members can expect below.
- Save 44% on the Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- Save 36% on the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote
- Save up to 20% on select LG 4K UHD TVs
- Save up to 32% on select Bose headphones and speakers
- Save up to 30% on select Amazon's Choice laptops
- Save up to 30% on select laptops and monitors
- Save up to 30% on select desktops
- Save up to 30% on select Chromebooks
- Save on select KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Save 70% on select Samsonite luggage sets
- Save up to 30% on select AmazonBasics items
- Save up to 50% on fashion from Amazon Essentials, Goodthreads, and more
- Save up to 50% on select kids and baby apparel from Simple Joys and more
- Save up to 50% on select Amazon jewelry
- Save on select Under Armour shoes, apparel, and accessories
- Save up to 30% on select athleisure and athletic shoes and apparel
- Save up to 40% on select New Balance footwear
- Save up to 50% on select Merrell footwear for the family
- Save up to 30% on select Calvin Klein products
- Save up to 30% on Philips Sonicare 9500 Series
- Save up to 30% on select Luxury Beauty favourites
- Save 48% on the 23andMe DNA Test Kit
- Save $60 on Ancestry's DNA Kit
- Save up to 35% on select LEGO products
- Save up to 40% on Hasbro Toys and Games
- Save up to 30% on select air conditioners and air purifiers
- Save big on security cameras
- Save big on powerbanks
- Save up to 50% on select computer drives
- Save up to 50% on select memory cards
- Save up to 50% on select networking products
- Save up to 40% on select PC gaming devices and accessories
- Save up to 30% on Hill's Science diet pet food and treats
Additional Deals from Across Amazon
- Whole Foods Market – Amazon and Whole Foods Market are offering some of the deepest discounts of the year on summertime favourites in celebration of Prime Day. From now through July 16, Prime members who spend $10 at any Whole Foods Market stores in Canada will receive $10 off on Amazon.ca via a unique printed code. Prime members qualify by entering the promo code when they check out on Prime Day, July 15th & 16th. Also available now through July 16, Prime members can access a barcode by visiting amazon.ca/wfmprime that will give them 30% off select items across all Whole Foods Market stores in Canada.
- Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven't yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and unlimited access to millions of songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video –Prime members get a $10 Amazon.ca retail credit when you stream Prime Video for this first time now through July 16.
- Audible – Enjoy three free audio books, and a $5 Amazon.ca retail credit, when you sign-up for a 90-day Audible free trial (eligible customers only).
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven't yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading for $0.99 when they sign up.
- Amazon Photos – Try unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos and get a $15 credit towards your Amazon.ca account.
- Twitch Prime – Twitch Prime is going big for Prime Day 2019 with $120 worth of free content giveaways for Apex Legends, FIFA 19, and Madden NFL 20. Twitch Prime is also bringing celebrities, top streamers, and Prime members together for the Twitch Prime Crown Cup featuring FIFA 19 and Apex Legends, with tournaments in London and Las Vegas, streamed live on July 13 at twitch.tv/twitchprime.
- Children's Books (Buy one, give one) – Prime members receive up to 25% off Canadian children's books and for every qualifying children's book purchased on Amazon.ca from June 24 through August 18, 2019, Amazon Canada will donate $1 to First Book Canada, up to $100,000. Visit amazon.ca/buy1give1 to learn more.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every single day. Over 100 million paid members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime, including shopping and entertainment on Prime Day. In Canada, that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, Prime Video Channels, access to over one million songs on Prime Music, free unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, Prime Reading, Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, and more. Post-secondary students in Canada have access to Prime for 50% off with a Prime Student membership. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping and members receive Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery in 32 cities and towns, and unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items. Start a free trial of Amazon Prime at www.amazon.ca/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
SOURCE Amazon Canada
For further information: Amazon PR - [email protected]