Sephora Expands on Beauty Presence with New Website
MONTREAL, Oct. 15, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Sephora is revolutionizing Canadian retail with its new approach to online and in store shopping. Unveiled today, Sephora announces the launch of SEPHORA.CA, a new multi-channel web experience including the most targeted search, faster check out, fully integrated Canadian pricing, product look up in store, free shipping over $75 CAD as well as bilingual functionality. The new website is one of many punctuated statements made this year by the beauty retailer as a commitment to constantly elevating the client experience in Canada.
"Since 2004 we have opened 38 stores, including a new home for our first Canadian store at Eaton Centre and a flagship in downtown Montreal on Sainte Catherine. All our initiatives are focused on revolutionizing the Canadian beauty retail landscape. Transforming our stores and launching Sephora.ca are significant components of our arsenal to achieve this," says Philippe Pinatel, Country Manager and Senior Vice President, Sephora Canada.
Julie Bornstein, Senior Vice President of Sephora Digital also notes "We're bridging the online and offline world, and making it easier, more inspirational and fun to shop for beauty. Our goal is to help every shopper find the perfect beauty product for her needs."
FASTER, SMARTER, PRETTIER
- The most targeted product search. Every product is indexed with 25 different characteristics - from relevant data like target age group, to specific ingredients, formulations, fragrance, price and more - so a client can easily find the right product
- Over 80,000 product images, including features like quick-views and color swatches
- Checkout is faster, with half the clicks
- Check product availability online before you head to store
- Fully integrated Pinterest tags for social bookmarking and customized product lists
- All prices are CAD, duties are paid by Sephora, and shipping is free over $75 CAD
- All purchases feature $7.95 CAD standard shipping to anywhere in the country
To visit the new site go to www.sephora.ca, and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Image with caption: "Preview of Sephora.ca (CNW Group/Sephora)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121015_C4980_PHOTO_EN_19184.jpg
For further information:
Marjorie Roux, Zak Communications
Marjorie@zakcom.ca / 514-448-2606