*UPDATE DATES FOR MONTRÉAL AND TECHNOPARC*
MONTRÉAL, Nov. 15, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - CDPQ Infra, a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et de placement du Québec, invites the public to take part in its second round of open houses that will be held by the end of November and in early December, in sectors that will be serviced by the REM.
These meetings represent another great opportunity for citizens to meet CDPQ Infra team and ask questions about the project. Citizens are invited to attend in order to learn more about the stations, access to them and REM services, as well as the staged deployment of this new 67-km, fully electric and automated transportation network.
Upcoming open houses
The dates and locations where the next open houses will be held are:
- LAVAL – Monday, November 28, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Centre communautaire Accès, 6500 Arthur-Sauvé Boulevard
- DEUX-MONTAGNES – Tuesday, November 29, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Royal Canadian Legion,141 Grand-Moulin Street
- BROSSARD – Wednesday, November 30, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Centre sociocultural de Brossard, 7905 San-Francisco Avenue
- TECHNOPARC MONTRÉAL – Monday, December 5, 2016, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Novotel Hotel, 599, Alfred Nobel Boulevard
- KIRKLAND – Tuesday, December 6, 2016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Council Room at Kirkland Town Hall, 17200 Hymus Boulevard
- MONTRÉAL – Wednesday, December 7, 2016, from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm, Salle des pas perdus (Windsor Station), 1100 Des Canadiens-de-Montréal Avenue
Remember that in addition to having organized an initial series of open house events last spring, CDPQ Infra continues to discuss and work with municipalities, transit authorities and stakeholders groups.
About CDPQ Infra
CDPQ Infra aims to effectively and efficiently carry out major public infrastructure projects. Established in 2015, CDPQ Infra invests for the long term in tangible assets that generate stable, predictable returns for the depositors of Caisse de dépôt et de placement du Québec. It is a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et de placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information on CDPQ Infra, visit cdpqinfra.com, follow us on Twitter @CDPQInfra or consult our Facebook.
SOURCE CDPQ Infra Inc.
Image with caption: "CDPQ Infra invites the public to take part in its second round of open houses that will be held by the end of November and in early December (CNW Group/CDPQ Infra Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20161116_C8714_PHOTO_EN_819387.jpg
For further information: JEAN-VINCENT LACROIX, Director, Media Relations, Tel.: 514 847-2896, [email protected]