MONTREAL, Dec. 11 /CNW Telbec/ - On December 15 at 10:30 a.m., Centraide of Greater Montreal will announce the amount it raised during its 2009 campaign, the biggest annual fund drive in Quebec in aid of the needy.
Centraide's campaign supports some 360 community agencies that work with 500,000 vulnerable people. Families affected by poverty, young dropouts, persons with disabilities or mental health problems, seniors and new arrivals are among those who will benefit from the proceeds of this vast annual fund drive, whose goal was to raise $54 million.
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, at 10:30 a.m.
PLACE: Redpath Hall, McGill University
861 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal
Main entrance to McGill University
Station Reserved parking for the media
Available for on-site interviews:
- Jeffrey Orr, President and Chief Executive Officer of Power Financial
Corporation and Co-Chair of Centraide Campaign 2009
- Réal Raymond, Corporate Director and Co-Chair of Centraide Campaign
- Michèle Thibodeau-DeGuire, President and Executive Director Centraide
of Greater Montreal
- Managers and community workers from community agencies
- Directors of the Centraide campaign at major corporations
- Donors and volunteers involved in Centraide workplace campaigns
SOURCE Centraide of Greater Montreal
For further information: For further information: Annick Gagnon, Centraide of Greater Montreal, (514) 288-1261, ext. 242, Cell.: (438) 868-7703, email@example.com; www.centraide-mtl.org