The funds raised will help the less fortunate
MONTREAL, Dec. 13 /CNW Telbec/ - On December 15, at 10:30 a.m., Centraide of Greater Montreal will announce the result of its 2010 campaign. This result is the fruit of the generosity of some 160,000 donors and of the efforts of 23,000 volunteers. With a goal of $55.3 million, which is $1 million more than last year, Centraide's campaign is the largest annual fund drive in Quebec.
The Centraide campaign supports some 360 community agencies. Families affected by poverty, school dropouts, people with disabilities or mental health problems, seniors and newcomers are among the 500,000 people who will benefit from the proceeds of this major fund drive.
|DATE/TIME:||Wednesday, December 15, 2010, at 10:30 a.m.|
|| Redpath Hall, McGill University
Reserved parking for the media
Entrance by Milton Gate (corner of Milton and University streets)
Available for interviews:
- Sophie Brochu, President and CEO of Gaz Métro and Co-Chair of Centraide Campaign 2010
- Norman Hébert Jr., President and CEO of Groupe Park Avenue and Co-Chair of Centraide Campaign 2010
- Michèle Thibodeau-DeGuire, President and Executive Director Centraide of Greater Montreal
- Managers and community workers from community
- Directors of the Centraide campaign at major corporations
- Donors and volunteers involved in Centraide workplace campaigns
For further information: For further information: