TORONTO, Dec. 21 /CNW/ - MyScreen Mobile, Inc. (MyScreen) (Pink Sheets: MYSL) (Frankfurt: WICI) today announced that they have launched with Tigo in Guatemala,
"The launch in Guatemala demonstrates our ability to customize the platform and our offering as well as showing the flexibility of our deployment options to meet each mobile operator's needs", stated MyScreen CEO Michael O'Connor. "TIGO decided to launch a full suite of mobile advertising services with a user friendly registration process. We are very pleased that our technology has seamlessly integrated into the Tigo CRM platforms in such a short period of time to deliver this exact experience." O'Connor continued.
"MyScreen's Premium End of Call technology was the perfect compliment to the other services we are offering, and allows us to provide a premium user experience to our Smartphone customers" said Alvaro Mendez the Head of Mobile Advertising at TIGO in Guatemala. "We are very pleased with the feedback we are getting from both subscribers to the service, and from Advertisers."
MyScreen is now deployed in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey with several countries under development. MyScreen's technology differs from the other mobile advertising services that are available; MyScreen provides:
- Full-screen, visually engaging graphics that accurately convey the advertisers' brand image.
- A non-shared advertising environment that provides brand exclusivity. MyScreen ads are delivered at the end of every call and offer better visibility and recall.
- Our consumers an opportunity to respond directly to the ads with MyScreen's proprietary "ad value hot key" functionality. MyScreen ads have generated click through rates (CTR's) that exceeded 20 percent. MyScreen greatly outperforms Internet CTR's, which are widely known to average less than 1 percent. According to the latest industry data, the average CTR is only 1 percent.
- Individually targeted ads to match each subscriber's self-created demographic and socio-economic profile, making the ads highly relevant to their unique stated interests and lifestyles.
- Incentive-based, with subscribers accumulating reward points for every ad they view on their phones. Points are redeemed in exchange for telecom or other value added services. Exclusive "made-for-MyScreen" offers, such as free trial products or special promotional pricing, are provided by participating advertisers.
Moreover, MyScreen's mobile advertising solution is designed to integrate seamlessly without interrupting regular call behaviors. Subscribers choose the type of content and ads they receive from categories such as sports, entertainment, lifestyle and health. Advertisers can use MyScreen's unique "ad value hot keys" to raise brand awareness, launch products and services, promote special offers, generate traffic to retail locations, improve customer loyalty and drive sales. MyScreen has secured agreements with operators who currently have 224 million mobile subscribers under contract and expects that number to more than double during the next 12 months.
MyScreen (Pink Sheets: MYSL) (Frankfurt: WICI) is a first-of-a-kind mobile advertising technology platform that provides advertisers with a new channel for reaching consumers. Its unique patent-pending technology delivers full-screen, incentive-based ads directly to the mobile phones of opt-in subscribers. As mobile innovators, MyScreen has forged extensive advertiser and operator relationships and functions as an industry advocate. Through its mobile marketing consultancy, the MyScreen Agency, the company collaborates with traditional ad agencies and brand advertisers to optimize their mobile advertising programs. For more information, visit www.MyScreen.com.
For further information: For further information: