MONTRÉAL, Dec. 15, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Montréal-Trudeau Airport will welcome many travellers during the holiday period. Aéroports de Montréal (ADM) would like to take this opportunity to provide some advice for making your visit to Montréal-Trudeau more enjoyable.
- Take advantage of our many online services available on www.admtl.com to leave with peace of mind:
- You can reserve your parking in advance to take advantage of the proximity of our parking spaces as well as special rates.
- With the free SecurXpress service, you can also reserve your priority passage through the security screening checkpoint at international and domestic departures.
- Be careful when packing your baggage: put wrapped gifts in checked baggage (hold baggage). If this is not possible, gifts placed in carry-on baggage must not be wrapped.
- Be sure to check your flight schedule before going to the airport by visiting ADM's website or contacting your airline.
- Plan your movements accordingly: take the time to check the condition of roads and traffic on the highways before heading to the airport.
At the airport
- Many activities and surprises are being offered this year to help you fully experience the magic of the holidays. Be it the squad of elves that will roam through the terminal, the mailboxes that allow young travellers to send a postcard directly to the North Pole, the musicians providing a musical backdrop, or the restaurants and shops offering special holiday deals, everything is in place to enliven your visit to Montréal-Trudeau.
- The Lire vous transporte initiative allows you to download for free the first chapter of more than 80 digital books by Québec authors, which can subsequently be borrowed from the BAnQ website. A cozy and comfortable relaxation area is also located in the international jetty so that you can enjoy a little reading before you leave.
- ADM, in collaboration with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), has installed new kiosks that help reduce wait times and simplify the process at border controls. To save even more time, download CanBorder, eDeclaration, the mobile application connected to the 100 kiosks that will be available to you when you return to Montréal!
Picking up passengers
- Make sure that the passengers you are coming to pick up have arrived before heading to the arrivals-level pickup zone. If they have not arrived yet, use the CellParc waiting lot. You can stay there for up to 2 hours and it's free!
- To facilitate the pickup of passengers, the area is divided into 5 loading zones: A, B, C, D and E. Be attentive and arrange a precise rendezvous point.
About Aéroports de Montréal
Aéroports de Montréal is the airport authority for the Greater Montréal area responsible for the management, operation and development of Montréal-Trudeau International Airport and of the Mirabel aeronautic and industrial park. The corporation employs 625 people.
For further information about Aéroports de Montréal and its operations, please visit our website at www.admtl.com.
SOURCE Aéroports de Montréal
For further information: Public Affairs and Communications, Tel.: 514 394-7304, [email protected]