Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 9, 2017 /CNW/ -- Meritage Hospitality Group (Meritage Hospitality Group (OTCQX: MHGU), one of the nation's premier restaurant operators and only publicly traded Wendy's franchisee, today announced that the October 5 presentation from the Company's CEO Robert Schermer, Jr. is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Meritage Hospitality Group's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Common stock cash dividend increased 40% during the first nine month of the year.
- Second quarter sales increased 34.3% to $78.7 million from $58.6 million for the same period last year.
- Second quarter earnings from Operations increased 35.8% to $5.4 million from $4.0 million for the same period last year.
- Second quarter net Earnings increased 53.9% to $3.2 million compared to $2.1 million for the same period last year
- Consolidated EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure) increased 61.8% to $8.8 million compared to $5.5 million in 2016
- The Company completed the acquisition of 57 Wendy's restaurants located in four states during the second quarter.
About Meritage Hospitality Group
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with 250 restaurants in operation located in Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi,North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Virginia. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of approximately 7,600 employees. The Company has approximately 6.1 million (basic) common shares outstanding. The Company's public filings can be viewed at www.otcqx.com, under the stock symbol MHGU, or the Company's website www.meritagehospitality.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Meritage Hospitality Group
For further information: Meritage Hospitality Group - Robert Schermer, Jr., CEO, (616) 988-8741, [email protected]; VirtualInvestorConferences.com - John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, 350 Hudson Street | 3rd Floor | New York, NY 10014, Phone 201 360 6767 | Mobile 212 729 8350, [email protected]