Montréal International Auto Show – Press Conference: January 18, 2018 – 11:45 am EST
MONTREAL, Jan. 16, 2018 /CNW/ - At a special press conference during media day for this year's Montréal International Auto Show, Toyota Canada will make an important announcement in Québec that will expand the options for drivers to support decarbonization of vehicles in Canada.
"Toyota is passionate about helping Canada, and societies around the world, enjoy a greener future – as we have outlined in our Environmental Challenge 2050," said Martin Gilbert, Director of Sales Planning and Innovation, Toyota Canada Inc. "Working closely with the Québec government and other key stakeholders, we now feel the time is right to take the next important step towards decarbonizing the automobile."
Accredited members of the media are invited to a press conference at the show to learn more about this announcement
- WHAT: Toyota sustainability announcement
- Montréal International Auto Show, Palais des congrès, Toyota display (following regular press reveals), or
- Watch live via: https://studiocast.ca/client/toyotacanada/event/3627/en/
- WHEN: January 18, 2018 – 11:45 am (lunch will be served)
- Martin Gilbert, Director of Sales Planning and Innovation, Toyota Canada Inc. – plus spokespeople for French and English interviews.
- Isabelle Melançon, Minister of Sustainable Development, the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change
- Pierre Moreau, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sold over 5 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI's head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota manufactures vehicles at two sites in Canada. Having produced more than seven million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.
For more details, including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details please visit media.toyota.ca.
SOURCE Toyota Canada Inc.
For further information: or to set up interviews, contact: Mylène Demers, Office: 514-286-2145 ext. 232, Mobile: 514-261-5840, Email: [email protected]