OTTAWA, Oct. 14, 2014 /CNW/ - Farmers in Saskatchewan are invited to turn in their obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides and livestock/equine medications on the dates and at the locations specified below for safe disposal.
Collection sites will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the dates specified. Photographers and reporters are welcome to visit the drop off locations:
Monday, October 27, 2014
- Cargill in Congress, 306-642-4956
- Richardson Pioneer in Davidson, 306-567-4778
- Blair's Family of Companies in McLean, 306-699-2822
- Wynard Coop Agro in Wynard, 306-554-3644
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Richardson Pioneer in Canora, 306-563-5177
- Hillcrest Enterprises Ltd. In Coronach, 306-267-6110
- Richardson Pioneer in Kindersley, 306-463-3399
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Top Notch Farm Supply Inc. in Fillmore, 306-722-3200
- Richardson Pioneer in Maple Creek, 306-662-2420
- Sharpe's Soil Services Ltd. in Moosomin, 306-435-3319
- Crop Protection Services in Shaunavon, 306-297-4121
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Ren Gro Fertilizer Ltd. in Milestone, 306-436-4330
- Crop Production Services in Oxbow, 306-483-2908
- Blair's Family of Companies in Strongfield, 306-857-2225
- Richardson Pioneer in Swift Current, 306-778-1616
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Innova Ag Solutions Inc. in Central Butte, 306-796-2102
- Future Four Agro Inc. in Macoun, 306-634-9320
- Prairie Plains Ago Ltd. In Moose Jaw, 306-692-1661
- Crop Protection Services in Regina, 306-757-3501
CleanFARMS, a national, industry-led agricultural waste stewardship organization, has partnered with CropLife Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI) to deliver this program to Saskatchewan farmers. It is the plant science, and animal health industries' commitment to safely and responsibly collect and dispose of obsolete pesticides and livestock/equine medications at no cost to farmers.
For more information, visit www.cleanfarms.ca or call 1-877-622-4460.
SOURCE: CleanFARMS Inc.
For further information: For media inquiries please contact: Erin O'Hara, Media Relations, email@example.com, 613-230-9881 x3223