SUDBURY, ON, June 19, 2017 /CNW/ - On June 20, the Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) and Collège Boréal will sign a Memorandum of Understanding at Collège Boréal's Sudbury campus. The schedule of events will be as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. – Gathering
- 9:05 a.m. – Opening Prayer – Sudbury Métis Council Senator
- 9:10 a.m. – Introductions by Master of Ceremonies, Richard Meilleur, Collège Boréal Métis Elder
- 9:20 a.m. – Opening Remarks (10 minutes each)
- France Picotte, MNO Chair
- Daniel Giroux, President of Collège Boréal
- Dan Boulard, Region 5 Councillor on the Provisional Council of the Métis Nation of Ontario (PCMNO)
- Richard Sarrazin, President of the MNO Sudbury Métis Council
- 10:00 a.m. – Signing ceremony with Acting President Picotte and President Giroux.
Light refreshments will be served following the ceremony at Collège Boréal's restaurant Au pied du rocher (3rd floor).
SOURCE Métis Nation of Ontario
For further information: Melody Chislett-Morris, Education Officer, Métis Nation of Ontario, 705-254-1768, [email protected]; Josée Campeau-Rousselle, Manager of Communications and Media Relations, Collège Boréal, 705-560-6673, ext. 1235, [email protected]