Launch of la Taverne 1909 - signé St-Hubert
MONTRÉAL, sept. 11, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Les Rôtisseries St-Hubert and 1909 Taverne Moderne are teaming up to open la Taverne 1909 - signé St-Hubert, which will allow customers of these restaurants to enjoy the emblematic dishes of the famous rotisserie chain. La Taverne 1909 - signé St-Hubert, in Montréal since yesterday and in Laval starting this October 4, offers popular items from the St-Hubert menu, such as roasted chicken and ribs, in the restaurant, at the counter for takeout and for delivery. The MidiGo offer will also be available for lunch on weekdays. Taverne 1909 - signé St-Hubert are benefiting from a new change of direction, thanks to the expertise and knowhow of St-Hubert Group's experienced team.
Thanks to the power of the menu and the Rôtisseries St-Hubert's 68 years of experience, this partnership is consolidating this perfect meeting place for fans of hockey and all kinds of sports at the Bell Centre in Montréal and Place Bell in Laval. With its 4K resolution giant screens, including one measuring 46 feet, its casual ambience, its varied menu and its large beer and wine selection, this is a natural marriage that will improve the experience of the respective clienteles.
Another new feature: the restaurants will bring back the good old days by proudly offering Magnan's Tavern's famous roast beef, which became famous in Montréal over the years, accompanied by Magnan's original sauce. Faithful to the original recipe created with care by Yves and Hubert Magnan, this prime rib is aged and marinated in the original Magnan blend of spices, guaranteeing its distinctive taste.
St-Hubert also announces the end of Windsor Station rotisserie's activities following the non-renewal of its lease this October 27. The employees affected by the end of the branch's activities will be able to benefit from a relocation program to one of the other 14 St-Hubert rotisseries on the Island of Montréal.
- We are excited about this partnership, which allows us to bring our recognized restaurant expertise to the heart of the action, at the home of the Montréal Canadiens and the Laval Rocket. La Taverne 1909 - signé St-Hubert offers signature dishes from our rotisseries to continue to provide Quebecers with the authentic St-Hubert experience in a brand-new context.
– Richard Scofield, President of Les Rôtisseries St-Hubert
- I remember as if they were yesterday the highlights celebrated at Magnan's Tavern… a place steeped in memories! Magnan roast beef has the authentic taste of a unique product, nostalgia, the celebration of the games we played!
– Réjean Houle, President of the Association des anciens Canadiens
- We are delighted with this new partnership, because it brings together these two mythical Québec icons, especially since this new offering gives our fans more choices, always with the goal of improving their entertainment experience when they visit the Bell Centre and Place Bell.
– Geoff Molson, President and CEO, CH Group
About 1909 Taverne moderne
La Taverne 1909 - signé St-Hubert is the product of two companies, Les Canadiens de Montréal and RECIPE Unlimited. Established in 2017, the joint venture has seen its brand strengthened by the arrival of the St-Hubert trademark, a gem of the Québec restaurant industry that has been entrusted with the management of the restaurants' operations. Connected to the Bell Centre, the Montréal restaurant is one of the most impressive in Canada with over 500 seats and the biggest giant screen in Canada, extending over 46 feet. Its junior restaurant is connected to Place Bell in Laval, with over 400 seats and the biggest giant screen on the North Shore, measuring 33 feet. www.1909tavernemoderne.com
About St-Hubert Group
St-Hubert Group has over 10,000 employees divided between two divisions: Restaurant and Food. Founded in 1951 in Montréal, Les Rôtisseries St-Hubert Ltée today includes 124 rotisseries in Québec, Ontario and New Brunswick, and serves over 31 million meals a year. St-Hubert Group also has a Retail division that manufactures and distributes several food products, both under the St-Hubert brand and under the other restaurant trademarks of RECIPE Unlimited Corporation: sauces, soups, ribs, meat pies and chicken pies. The company has a long tradition of innovation and constantly endeavours to satisfy its customers' needs. www.st-hubert.com
SOURCE St-Hubert Group
For further information: Josée Vaillancourt, Director, Communications and St-Hubert Foundation, Office: 450-688-4400, extension 2104, Cell. : 514-913-3741, [email protected]