Cyber Monday will last 24 hours starting at midnight PT / 3 a.m. ET on Monday, November 26
Shop deep discounts with deals on top products this upcoming Cyber Monday from Amazon Devices, KitchenAid, Tuft & Needle, Instant Pot, iRobot, Blink, Philips, Ninja, Bissell, Lego and more
Last year marked Amazon's biggest Cyber Monday to date as customers ordered more than 83 million items worldwide – that's 961 items per second!
SEATTLE, Nov. 23, 2018 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ:AMZN) – According to a recent survey commissioned by Amazon and conducted online by The Harris Poll, more than 36% of shoppers will shop more on Cyber Monday compared to five years ago. Amazon Canada will kick-off Cyber Monday at midnight PT / 3 a.m. ET on Monday, November 26 with deep discounts across a wide selection of the season's top products across every department, from Amazon Devices to toys, electronics, fashion, beauty and more. Customers won't have to wait until Monday to start deal shopping though, as there will be Cyber Monday lead-up deals starting Saturday, November 24 at midnight PT / 3 a.m. ET through Sunday, November 25. Then following Cyber Monday on Tuesday, November 27 through Saturday, December 1, deal shoppers can discover additional deals from Amazon Canada's Cyber Monday Deals Week. All deals over the next week can be discovered by visiting amazon.ca/cybermonday or on the Amazon App.
CYBER MONDAY DEALS: GREAT DISCOUNTS AND TOP PRODUCTS
With new deals launching daily over the next week, customers can set Watch a Deal alerts using the Amazon App and never miss out. Simply click Watch this Deal on any item and the customer will then be notified when that deal is about to go live. Plus, Prime members can enjoy 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals. The deals included below will be available on various dates and times between Saturday, November 24 and Saturday, December 1, while supplies last, at amazon.ca/cybermonday or on the Amazon App.
- Save $25 on the All-New Echo Dot bundle with the Amazon Smart Plug
- Save $35 on the All-New Echo Dot
- Save $50 on the Echo Spot
- Save $50 on the All-New Echo Plus
- Save $65 on the All-New Echo Show
- Save $40 on the Echo (2nd Generation)
- Save 28% on the Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Save up to 39% on select Blink home security products
- Save up to 30% on select Arlo security cameras
- Save $20 on the Fire TV 4K Stick
- Save $20 on the Fire 7 Tablet
- Save $30 on the Fire HD 8 Tablet
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 Tablet
- Save $60 on the Kindle Oasis 8GB Wi-Fi Edition
- Save $80 on the Kindle Oasis 32 GB Wi-Fi + Free Cellular Connectivity Edition
- Save up to 30% on select fashion including, clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, handbags, luggage, and more
- Save up to 50% on kids and baby apparel from our brands
- Save up to 30% on select nursery items
- Save up to 30% on select eco-friendly premium diapers
- Save up to 30% on select Wantdo fashion outerwear
- Save up to 30% on select Hasbro games
- Save up to 30% on select gifts from the Amazon Handmade store
- Save up to 30% on select bedroom furniture and bedding
- Save up to 25% on select Tuft & Needle Mattresses
- Save up to 50% on select KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Save on the Instant Pot Ultra Electric Pressure Cooker (6Qt 10-in-1, Stainless Steel)
- Save 38% on the iRobot Roomba 671
- Save up to 30% on select Edifier Bookshelf Speakers
- Save up to 40% on select Lego video games
- Save up to 30% on select NETGEAR networking products
- Save up to 42% on select Armogear Infrared Laser Tag Guns and Vests
- Save 30% on the Petcube Bites Camera with Treat Dispenser
- Save 53% on the Ancestry DNA Kit
- Save up to 30% on the AeroGarden Harvest 360 and 360 Elite
- Save up to 35% on select shavers
- Save up to 30% on select 3D printers
- Save on Philips kitchen appliances
- Save on Bissell Crosswave products
- Save on Ninja blenders
- Save on select NordicTrack Treadmills
- Save on PC components and accessories
- Save up to 30% on Littmann Stethoscopes
BUY GIFTS FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST, INCLUDING YOURSELF
Cyber Monday Deals Week offers deals across curated Holiday Gift Guides making it easier than ever for customers to find the perfect items to give their friends, family, colleagues or themselves this holiday season.
- Holiday Toy List: amazon.ca/holidaytoylist
- Electronics Gift Guide: amazon.ca/electronicsgiftguide
- Home Gift Guide: amazon.ca/homegiftguide
- Amazon Fashion Gift Guide: amazon.ca/fashiongifts
Shipping: All Amazon customers in Canada can choose from millions of items that are eligible for free shipping this holiday and all year long. This includes eligible orders of $35 or more shipped by Amazon. Prime members enjoy Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery in select cities and towns, and unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items for all Prime members in Canada. Eligible customers can sign-up for a free 30-day trial at amazon.ca/prime.
Amazon Second Chance: Customers can make room for their Cyber Monday purchases and be prepared for how to properly dispose of the packaging afterward. Launched today, Amazon Second Chance is a website on Amazon that provides information on how to recycle Amazon devices and products, how to recycle Amazon packaging and how to find open-box and refurbished devices. Pass it on and give your stuff a second chance by visiting amazon.ca/amazonsecondchance.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
This survey was conducted online by The Harris Poll on behalf of Amazon between September 18-24, 2018 among adults ages 18 and older in the U.S. (n=2,006), the UK (n=1,024), Australia (n=1,088), Canada (n=1,053), Japan (n=1,066), France (n=1,108), Germany (n=1,072), China (n=1,071), Italy (n=1,094), Spain (n=1,066), and Mexico (n=1,147). This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated. For complete survey methodology, including weighting variables and subgroup sample sizes, please contact [email protected].
SOURCE Amazon Canada
For further information: Amber Ciolfe, NATIONAL Public Relations, [email protected], 416-848-1384