Fire 7 is built for entertainment, now with more room for the movies, books, songs, and games you love—at home and on-the-go
Fire 7 is available in Black and Twilight Blue
SEATTLE, May 16, 2019 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ: AMZN)—Amazon today announced the next generation of its best-selling Fire 7 tablet, built from the ground up for entertainment. The all-new Fire 7 features a faster processor, and 16 GB of internal storage so you can enjoy even more videos, music, games, and books on-the-go. The all-new Fire 7 is $69.99 and is available in Black and Twilight Blue.
"Fire 7 is our best-selling tablet with tens of millions sold," said Kevin Keith, Vice President, Amazon Devices. "For under $70, we're making it even better for customers with a faster processor and two times the storage, so customers can enjoy even more of their favourite entertainment at home and on-the-go."
The all-new Fire 7 includes:
- Faster processor—With a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, quickly and easily switch between apps, stream movies, and browse the web.
- 2x the storage—Fire 7 is now available with 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage, plus support for up to 512 GB of expandable storage via microSD card.
- Crisp and vivid display—Amazon's lightest tablet features a high quality 7" IPS display for accurate colour reproduction that looks great at all angles.
- Durability—As measured in tumble tests, Fire 7 is 2x as durable as the latest iPad mini, and stands up against drops, tumbles, spills, and everyday wear and tear.
- Battery life—Delivers up to 7 hours of reading, listening to music, watching TV shows or movies, and browsing the web.
- Front- and rear-facing cameras—Video chat with friends and family with the HD 720p front-facing camera. Take and share photos and save them for later with free, unlimited cloud storage.
- Fast Wi-Fi connectivity—Dual-band Wi-Fi support for seamless video streaming.
- Amazon-exclusive features—ASAP, X-Ray, Second Screen, Amazon FreeTime, Family Library, Blue Shade, Prime Video downloads, and more. For more information, visit amazon.ca/fire7.
Even Better with Prime
Fire 7 is even better with Amazon Prime. In Canada, Prime members can:
- Watch award-winning movies and TV shows, including Amazon Originals like Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Hanna, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- Listen to more than one million songs, and hundreds of hand-curated playlists and stations with Prime Music.
- Keep an unlimited number of photos on Amazon Photos, plus 5 GB of storage for videos, documents and other files.
- With Twitch Prime, customers can enjoy free games, in-game content, a Twitch channel subscription each month, and more.
To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime, visit www.amazon.ca/prime.
The all-new Fire 7 comes in Black and Twilight Blue. Fire 7 is $69.99 and available today for pre-order at www.amazon.ca/fire7 and will begin shipping June 6. Fire 7 cases are available in Charcoal Black, Sage, Plum, Twilight Blue, and Desert Orange and can stand in both landscape and portrait orientations—only $29.99.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
SOURCE Amazon Canada
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org