TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2013 /CNW/ -
WHAT: Ericsson will host a grand opening event for its new R&D Ottawa Centre. The state-of the-art facility, which is approximately 240,000 square meters, will showcase Ericsson's Radio Access technology development, global LTE and next generation technologies and will serve as a center of excellence for Ericsson's heterogeneous network solutions.
WHO: Ericsson Executives and Guests
DIGNITARIES IN ATTENDANCE:
- The Honourable Tony Clement, P.C., M.P., President of the Treasury Board
- The Honourable Eric Hoskins, M.P.P., Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Employment
- His Worship Jim Watson, Mayor of Ottawa
- Mr. Kenneth Macartney Ambassador of Canada to the Kingdom of Sweden
- Mr.Teppo Tauriainen, Ambassador of Sweden to Canada
- Hans Vestberg, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ericsson
- Angel Ruiz, President, Ericsson North America
- Mark Henderson, President, Ericsson Canada
- Various Members of Parliament
WHEN: September 26, 2013; Time: 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. (Photo Op at 6:20pm)
WHERE: Ericsson R&D Centre, 349 Terry Fox Drive Ottawa, ON K2K 2V6
PHOTO OPS: Official ribbon cutting opportunity with Ericsson executives, federal, provincial and local government at 6:20 p.m.
SOURCE: Ericsson Canada
For further information:
Ericsson Canada Inc.
Phone: +1 905 206 7928
E-mail: [email protected]