Amazon Canada will feature new Boxing Day deals as often as every five minutes each day from December 25 through December 31
Customers will find Boxing Day deals from top brands including Bose, Apple, KitchenAid, Levi's, Samsung, Sennheiser and more
SEATTLE, Dec. 22, 2017 /CNW/ - Amazon Canada today announced that its Boxing Day deals store will launch early, on Monday, December 25 at 9 p.m. EST. The store will feature thousands of deals on products from best-selling brands such as Bose, Apple, KitchenAid, Levi's, Samsung and Sennheiser.
Customers will be able to discover and shop all of the great Amazon Canada Boxing Day deals at www.amazon.ca/boxingday or anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App. Customers shopping with the Amazon App can also set Watch-a-Deal alerts to ensure they never miss out on great deals.
Below is an exclusive sneak peek of some of the Boxing Day deals customers can expect to see on Amazon.ca:
Personal Electronics & Accessories
- All-New Echo, Still Only $99.99
- Echo Plus, Still Only $169.99
- Echo Dot, Still Only $49.99
- $40 Off Kindle Paperwhite, Only $99.99
- Save 30% on AmazonBasics Cables and Batteries
- Save 30% on Pelican Foam Cases
Home & Office
- Save up to 40% on Select Products by Corsair
- Save up to 40% on Select NETGEAR Best Sellers
- Save up to 40% on PC Components, Accessories and Gaming Computers
- Save up to 34% on Select Chromebooks from Acer and ASUS
- Save up to 30% on Select 2018 Planners
- Save 26% or More on Select ASUS Devices and Monitors
- Save up to 70% on Select Amazon Fashion
- Save up to 60% on Select Fashion Shoes from Sam Edelman, Vince Camuto and Other Top Brands
- Save up to 60% on Select Geox Shoes and Jackets
- Save up to 50% on Select Levi's
Health & Wellness
- Save up to 60% on Casper, Tuft & Needle and Zinus Mattresses
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Wearables
- Save up to 30% on Oral Care Essentials
- Save up to 24% on Select Fitbit Activity Trackers and Watches
Home, Kitchen & Tools
- Save up to 40% on Handtools
- Save up to 30% on Select KitchenAid Products
- Save up to 30% on InstantPot Accessories
- Save up to 30% on Breville Small Appliances
- Save 30% on Filtrete Home Air Filters
- Save 25% or More on Select Robotic Vacuums
Music, Movies, & Entertainment
- Save up to 80% on New York Times Best Sellers
- Save up to 30% on Select Adult Card Games
*All discounts and prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Deal Watching and Shopping Wherever, Whenever
The Amazon App is designed to make your Boxing Day shopping fast and easy. In fact, last holiday season, more than 70 per cent of Amazon customers worldwide shopped using a mobile device. In addition to shopping, with the Amazon App, customers can find where their packages are in seconds, use camera search to quickly and easily find the items they want by pointing at an item or barcode, and never miss a deal by setting Watch-a-Deal alerts.
Fast, Free Shipping and Convenient Delivery
Amazon Canada offers free shipping on millions of eligible items to customers across Canada on orders of $35 or more – delivered right to their door. For customers who prefer to pick up their packages when it's convenient for them, Amazon Lockers are a safe and secure way to receive Amazon packages. Available in Toronto and Vancouver, Amazon Lockers are strategically located near offices, major convenience stores, grocery stores, apartment buildings and malls. To learn more about Amazon Lockers, visit www.amazon.ca/locker.
Get More with Prime
Prime is designed to make your life better every day through the convenience of fast, free shipping and great entertainment. Prime members can shop thousands of Lightning Deals with 30-minute early access, stream over one million songs ad-free with Prime Music, enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, as well as Prime FREE One-Day Shipping or Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery on orders of $25 or more in Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa-Gatineau, Toronto and Vancouver.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
SOURCE Amazon Canada
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, email@example.com, 416-848-1385