Save up to 30% on select fashion including clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, luggage, and more; plus exclusive deals from Amazon brands, Amazon Devices and more to prep for the holiday entertaining season
SEATTLE, WA, Nov. 15, 2018 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ:AMZN) - Amazon Canada revealed today that its Black Friday deals store will open on Thursday, November 22 at 6 p.m. ET, offering new and great deals every hour through Black Friday. In lead-up to next Thursday, customers will also find deals in every department starting tomorrow, November 16 until November 22, at 6 p.m. ET. Whether customers are readying their house for the holidays or searching for gift-giving inspiration, they will find incredible savings and fast, free shipping options on the hottest items across toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, kitchen, home and more, in addition to Amazon Devices and products from small and medium-sized businesses. To find all the great deals visit amazon.ca/blackfriday.
According to a recent survey commissioned by Amazon and conducted online by The Harris Poll, roughly 3 in 5 holiday shoppers (61%) say they enjoy the thrill-of-the-hunt aspect of trying to find a deal when holiday shopping. Customers can come to Amazon and find thousands of great deals to include Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day throughout Black Friday with our best deals starting at 6 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 22. Customers can then use the Watch a Deal feature to ensure they never miss out. Simply click Watch this Deal on any item and then get a notification when that deal is about to go live.
Black Friday Deals Week: Hot Deals and Top Products
The deals included below will be available at various dates and times between Friday, November 16 and Friday, November 23 (Black Friday), while supplies last, at amazon.ca/blackfriday or on the Amazon App.
- Save $35 on the All-New Echo Dot
- Save $50 on the Echo Spot
- Save $50 on the All-New Echo Plus
- Save $65 on the All-New Echo Show
- Save $40 on the Echo (2nd Generation)
- Save 28% on the Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Save $20 on the Fire TV 4K Stick
- Save $20 on the Fire 7 Tablet
- Save $30 on the Fire HD 8 Tablet
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 Tablet
- Save $60 on the Kindle Oasis
- Amazon Exclusive - 35% off Philips DiamondClean toothbrush - 9500 Series
- Save on select Samsung 4K TVs
- Save 31% on select YI Home Security Cameras
- Save on select family movie night favourites
- Save up to 50% on select Sony headphones
- Save up to 30% on select fashion including, clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, luggage, and more
- Save up to 30% on select car seats
- Save up to 48% on the 23andMe DNA Test Kit
- Save up to 30% on select baby monitors
- Save up to 41% on select Fitbit products
- Save on the Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8 quart
- Save up to 30% on select strollers and travel systems
- Save up to 30% on select Blendtec Blenders
- Save up to 30% on select cosmetics favourites
- Save on select ECOVACS robot vacuums
- Save up to 30% on select Filtrete Furnace Filters
- Save 30% on the Zojirushi Micom rice cooker and warmer
- Save up to 30% off or more on select Ninja Blenders
- Save up to 30% on select coffee and tea products
- Save on Vitamix Blenders
- Save up to 30% on select snow removers
- Save up to 30% on select FOREO beauty appliances
- Save up to 30% on select holiday candy
- Save up to 70% on select Samsonite sets
- Save on the HP Sprocket - $99.99 : Black, White, Blue, Red, or Gold
- Save up to 30% on select SanDisk storage products
- Save on PC gaming components and accessories
- Save 30% on select Coleman Camping Gear
- Save 30% on select Adidas and Reebok Winter Training Apparel and Shoes
- Save up to 30% on select snacks and beverages
- Save up to 30% on select Chromebooks
- Save up to 30% on Asus monitors, components, and more
- Save up to 30% on select games
- Save 33% off on the Furbo Dog Camera and Treat Tosser
- Save 30% on Pop-A-Shot – Home Dual Shot Basketball Arcade Game
- Save up to 60% on Harry Potter movies and books
- Save up to 30% on select sports supplements and vitamins
- Save on the Delonghi Full Room Radiant Heater
Shop Black Friday Deals in our Curated Holiday Gift Guides: Toys and electronics tend to top most holiday wish lists. Home décor, fashion and accessories are also among the top gift-able products for any family member. We are helping customers find the best products to give their friends, family and colleagues this holiday season.
- Holiday Toy List: amazon.ca/holidaytoylist
- Electronics Gift Guide: amazon.ca/electronicsgiftguide
- Home Gift Guide: amazon.ca/homegiftguide
- Amazon Fashion Gift Guide: amazon.ca/fashiongifts
Shipping: All Amazon customers in Canada can choose from millions of items that are eligible for free shipping this holiday and all year long. This includes eligible orders of $35 or more shipped by Amazon. Prime members enjoy Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery in select cities and towns, and unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items for all Prime members in Canada. Eligible customers can sign-up for a free 30-day trial at amazon.ca/prime.
Amazon Second Chance: Customers can make room for their Black Friday purchases and be prepared for how to properly dispose of the packaging afterward. Launched today, Amazon Second Chance is a website on Amazon that provides information on how to recycle Amazon devices and products, how to recycle Amazon packaging and how to find open-box and refurbished devices. Pass it on and give your stuff a second chance. Visit amazon.ca/amazonsecondchance.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
This survey was conducted online by The Harris Poll on behalf of Amazon between September 18-24, 2018 among adults ages 18 and older in the U.S. (n=2,006), the UK (n=1,024), Australia (n=1,088), Canada (n=1,053), Japan (n=1,066), France (n=1,108), Germany (n=1,072), China (n=1,071), Italy (n=1,094), Spain (n=1,066), and Mexico (n=1,147). This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated. For complete survey methodology, including weighting variables and subgroup sample sizes, please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Amazon Canada
For further information: contact Amber Ciolfe, NATIONAL Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-848-1384