With more deals than ever before, it's a great time to start shopping popular products in toys, electronics, home goods and more
For customers looking for holiday gifting ideas, Amazon Canada's 2018 Holiday Gift Guides – including the Home, Fashion and Electronics Gift Guides – offer top suggestions for all holiday shopping needs
SEATTLE, WA, Nov. 1, 2018 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Amazon Canada today announced the opening of its annual Countdown to Black Friday Deals Store, officially marking the start of its holiday shopping season. The Countdown to Black Friday Deals Store, available at www.amazon.ca/blackfriday, offers deals across every category now through to Black Friday. Customers can find deals on everything from toys and electronics to holiday entertaining essentials and wardrobe must haves – all in one convenient location. This holiday season, customers can also expect great deals on premium TVs from Samsung, as well as popular toys from LEGO, Nerf, Barbie, Star Wars and more.
Top deals customers will find leading up to Black Friday include:
- Save on select products from iRobot Roomba
- Save $60 on the Kindle Oasis
- Save on select Delonghi espresso and cappuccino machines
- Save on select Black + Decker corded outdoor power tools
- Save on select Sony headphones
- Save 30% on select Samsung wearables
- Save on select TP-Link light switches and dimmers
- Save 15% or more on select Garmin products
- Save 15% or more on select Skip Hop products
- Save up to 48% on select Kraft snacks and coffee
- Save up to 25% on select beer and wine making kits
- Save 30% on select K'NEX toys
- Save 25% on select Fisher-Price toys
- Save 25% on select Power Wheels products
- Save on select Ravensburger games and puzzles
- Save 15% on select ice fishing equipment
- Save on select air purifiers and oil diffusers
- Save up to 38% on select AUKEY products
- Save on complete DVD series like The League, Bones, and Two and a Half Men
Amazon's Holiday Gift Guides
Between shopping for gifts, preparing your home for guests, finding the perfect holiday outfit, and prepping holiday meals, many people don't have the time to actually enjoy the holidays. In fact, according to a recent survey commissioned by Amazon and conducted online by The Harris Poll, nearly four in five international adults (78%) admit that they experience stress during the holiday season, with holiday shopping crowds (51%) and trying to decide what gifts to buy (49%) topping the list of stressors, reported globally among these individuals.
To help find the perfect gift and take the stress out of holiday shopping, customers can turn to Amazon's 2018 Holiday Gift Guide (amazon.ca/gifts), where you can find thoughtfully curated gifts guides by category, inspired by Amazon product experts and influencers. Top categories include Amazon's Holiday Toy List, Electronics Gift Guide, Home Gift Guide and Fashion Gift Guide, to take the guesswork out of gifting and offer customers quick and easy access to the top gifts for everyone on their list.
Additional details include:
- Customers can browse hundreds of the most sought-after products for kids of all ages and interests on the 2018 Amazon Holiday Toy List, available at amazon.ca/holidaytoylist.
- Those who want to check out some of the season's hottest technology products, from TVs to gaming systems, can do so while shopping the 2018 Amazon Electronics Gift Guide, available at amazon.ca/electronicsgiftguide.
- Customers can browse the 2018 Amazon Home Gift Guide, available at amazon.ca/homegiftguide for more than a thousand products for inside and outside the home.
- Discover the perfect fashionable gift for family, friends or yourself with the 2018 Amazon Fashion Gift Guide, available at amazon.ca/fashiongifts.
- This shopping destination (amazon.ca/gifts) also offers a diverse collection of unique, but universally appealing gift ideas across additional categories including adults, teens, toddlers, babies and pets.
Additional ways to shop and find inspiration include:
- With the Countdown to Black Friday Deals Store (amazon.ca/blackfriday), discover deals in every department until Black Friday – from toys and electronics to holiday entertaining essentials and wardrobe must-haves for the whole family.
- Whether shopping for others or treating themselves, this holiday season customers will find great deals and gift inspiration across dozens of Amazon brands. This includes fleece jackets for the family from Amazon Essentials, oxford shirts from Goodthreads, home essentials and electronics from AmazonBasics, and a range of furniture and décor from Stone & Beam and Rivet—plus much more.
- Half of the items sold on Amazon worldwide are from small and medium-sized businesses, many of which will be offering deals on their products throughout the holiday season. In addition, the Amazon Handmade Store, is a destination to shop handcrafted products created by local artisans from around the world.
Shop Anytime, Anywhere with Fast Free Shipping and Convenient Delivery
- Amazon App: Customers shopping on the Amazon App increased nearly 70% worldwide last holiday season. The Amazon App is designed to make holiday shopping fast and easy.
- Amazon Lockers: For customers who prefer to pick up their packages when it's convenient for them, Amazon Lockers are a safe and secure way to receive Amazon packages. Available in Toronto and Vancouver, Amazon Lockers are strategically located near select Whole Foods Market stores, offices, major convenience stores, grocery stores, apartment buildings and malls. To learn more about Amazon Lockers, visit amazon.ca/locker or to find the nearest locker visit amazon.ca/findalocker.
- Free Shipping: All Amazon customers can choose from millions of items that are eligible for free shipping this holiday and all year long. This includes eligible orders of $35 or more shipped by Amazon.
- Fast Shipping, Early Access to Deals, and More with Prime: Prime is designed to make your life better every day including the best of shopping and entertainment from Amazon. Prime members can shop Lightning Deals with 30-minute early access and enjoy Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery in select cities and towns, and unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions items for all Prime members in Canada.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
Amazon Holiday Survey was conducted online by The Harris Poll on behalf of Amazon between September 18-24, 2018 among adults ages 18 and older in the U.S. (n=2,006), the UK (n=1,024), Australia (n=1,088), Canada (n=1,053), Japan (n=1,066), France (n=1,108), Germany (n=1,072), China (n=1,071), Italy (n=1,094), Spain (n=1,066), and Mexico (n=1,147). This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated. For complete survey methodology, including weighting variables and subgroup sample sizes, please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Amazon Canada
For further information: contact Amber Ciolfe, NATIONAL Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-848-1384