TORONTO, Oct. 22 /CNW/ - The National Women's Show, presented by Rogers, shared a glimpse of the excitement awaiting this weekend's annual National Women's Show at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre - South Building, today in a top ten lay-out:
- Dancing With The Stars' Gilles Marini
- Shopping Galore at over 425 exhibits offering the best deals
- Delicious cooking demos on the Samsung Cooking Stage
- Scream, laugh and smile at the flower demonstrations from Pick
Ontario's Albert Graves
- Witness the hottest fashions debuting from The Fashion Cartelle and
Fever on the Pharmasave Toronto Star Centre Stage
- Get a free hair makeover at the Redd Hair Studio Salon Stage
- Race against the clock in a load off at the Whirlpool(R) Time
- Learning all the latest health information from the Restylane(R)
Beauty & Wellness Zone
- Free swag bags for the first 5,000 through the door daily - limited
quantity while supplies last
- It's the most popular girls bonding weekend under one roof eight
years in a row!
The National Women's Show schedule of events and seminars are finalized and available at www.nationalwomenshow.com. The National Women's Show, presented by Rogers, takes place Friday, October 23rd to Sunday, October 25th, 2009 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre - South Building.
About National Event Management
The National Women's Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 30 years' experience, National Event Management produces some of the largest & best-attended shows in North America. For more information on National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE National Event Management
For further information: For further information: Tanya Williams, PR, (905) 477-2677 x239, firstname.lastname@example.org