TORONTO, Oct. 17, 2012 /CNW/ - The National Women's Show is back with more fashion, food and fun and it's most exciting weekend to date! Tons of incredible deals and finds can be had while shopping at 450 exhibits at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (South Building) plus amazing special guests and features. The National Women's Show takes place October 19, 20 & 21, 2012 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building.
Here are our top 10 Things Not to Miss at the Show:
- The Young & The Restless' star, Peter Bergman, aka JACK ABBOTT on the Toronto Star Centre Stage.
- Be inspired by Olympic athlete, Clara Hughes. Presented by Natur-a
- Delicious cooking demos on the Frigidaire Professional Cooking Stage featuring Celebrity Chef Nick Stellino.
- See Albert Graves creates fantastic custom floral arrangements inn a spectacular presentation. Presented by Pick Ontario
- Visit the Atlanta Hair Design Salon Stage for a complimentary makeover
- Be ready to put out the fire as the Oshawa Firefighters take to the stage in a fashion show supporting Camp Bucko. Clothing provided by Bootlegger.
- Come check out the new Chevrolet SPARK!
- Learn from fitness guru and icon Kathy Smith in a special presentation presented by WN.
- Get great décor ideas and solutions on making your home into the space you'll love from celebrity designer Jackie Morra.
- Free goodie bags filled with free samples - limited quantity, while supplies last
|When:||October 19 - 21, 2012|
|Where:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building|
|| Friday, October 19, noon - 9 PM
Saturday, October 20, 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, October 21, 10 AM - 5 PM
|Tickets:||2 for $25 online, 1 Admission for $15 at the door|
About National Event Management
The National Women's Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 37 years of experience, National Event Management produces some of the largest & best-attended shows in North America. For more information on National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE: National Event Management
For further information: