KitchenAid Looks Forward to the Next 100 Years of Making
TORONTO, Feb. 28, 2019 /CNW/ - This year KitchenAid celebrates 100 years of making history and, today, the brand debuts its unique Passion Red Colour and 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection. For the past six months, KitchenAid has honoured its past with products in Misty Blue, a colour reminiscent of one of the first stand mixer colours introduced. Now, with the launch of the new Passion Red colour and the 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection, the brand will look to the future to celebrate the innovation, originality and creativity that will inspire the next century of making.
The new Passion Red colour will be available in a Commercial Style Range as well as a 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection featuring countertop appliances. Throughout the years, several variations of red have been added to the colour palette, all of which fueled confidence and power in the kitchen. With Passion Red, the brand introduces a fresh, yet elegant, authentic red celebrating the next 100 years of KitchenAid.
"KitchenAid is celebrating the future of the brand with a collection reflecting the love and passion that home cooks have for making," said Jacqueline Probert, Canadian Brand Manager for KitchenAid Canada Small Appliances. "For the past 100 years KitchenAid has remained an iconic brand because we create products with makers in mind – the Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection in Passion Red aims to inspire creativity in the kitchen for the next 100 years."
The new collection embodies the energy, strength and shared passion for creating possibility in the kitchen, which encompass the brand's commitment to support the makers who have inspired KitchenAid since 1919. Complete with unique celebratory features, it pays homage to the adoration the brand has experienced from passionate makers since its inception.
The 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection will be available at KitchenAid.ca in the following products on April 1, 2019 and at select retailers as of May 2019:
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Stand Mixer featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures including a custom chrome Power Hub cover and a substantial 5-qt. (4.7L) capacity that's perfect for everyday family meals.
- KSM180QHSD (5-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with Pouring Shield) — MSRP $499.99
- KSM180QHGSD (5- Quart Glass Bowl with Flex Edge Beater): MSRP $629.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 2-Speed Hand Blender featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and a soft grip handle to easily grip and control while blending.
- KHB1231QHSD — MSRP $99.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 3.5 Cup Chopper featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and simple, one-touch operation with built-in cord wrap and pour spout.
- KFC3516QHSD — MSRP $99.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 7-Speed Hand Mixer featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures, a quiet, powerful DC motor and stainless steel pro whisk and turbo beaters.
- KHM7210QHSD — MSRP $119.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 1.5L Kettle featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and a 1.5L capacity with dual wall construction.
- KEK1565QHSD — MSRP $129.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 2-Slice Toaster featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and long slot design to reduce burdensome prep work by enabling you to toast a variety of breads without adjusting bread size.
- KMT3115QHSD — MSRP $129.99
Also available from select retailers starting late 2019 is a new Commercial-Style Range in Passion Red.
- Commercial-Style Range available in 30", 36" and 48" sizes in both full gas and dual fuel models. Discover new levels of control and precision with this connected range which enables remote monitoring and saved recipes.
- 30" model - KFG(D)C500JPA / 36" - model KFG(D)C506JPA / 48" model KFG(D)C558JPA — MSRPs start at $5,599.99
KitchenAid has empowered creativity in the kitchen for 100 years, transforming it into a place of joy and inspiration. Looking to the needs of makers, the brand has continued to develop products that break the boundaries of culinary convention. Over the next 100 years, KitchenAid is excited to continue to create appliances that are made for makers, uniting people around the world in the process.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.ca or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAidCanada and Instagram.com/KitchenAid_CA.
MSRP is manufacturer's suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.
SOURCE KitchenAid Canada
For further information: Media Contact: Cait MacLachlan, H+K Strategies Canada, 416.371.1744, [email protected]