SCOTTSDALE, AZ, Aug. 7, 2014 /CNW/ - mix1 Life, Inc., (OTCBB: MIXX) announces its commitment to excellence by participating as the main sponsor for the upcoming Troy Alves Classic on October 4th, 2014 in Phoenix, Arizona.
The World Physique & Athletics Association will hosts the Troy Alves Classic Competition featuring; Body Building, Women's figure, Men's Complete Physique Women's Bikini, and Men's Classic Bodybuilding. Prize money to the top 3 in each open category.
Troy Alves says, "In all my years of competition I have tried many protein drinks and products, and I gotta tell you, mix1 is a product that is packed with goodness and actually tastes good."
After 20 years in the bodybuilding industry, Troy Aves officially announced his retirement from the stage and competing. His body has responded well at his youthful age of 47, and there is nothing left for him to prove and nothing gained to continue competing. His placings and showings over the years proved that you can compete against the mass monsters!
Troy continues to say, "I wanted to find sponsors with similar goals and objectives, the goal of this show and our organization is to give the athletes an option for competition, especially those who are wanting to compete for their own person goals and aspirations which fits in well with the goals of mix1. Mix1 provides 26 grams of protein, antioxidants, an excellent source from vitamins A & E, 4 grams of fiber, 3 grams of fat (healthy fat from olive oil), 19 vitamins & minerals: including A, D, B, potassium, calcium & more, and is NATURAL."
Troy has been very fortunate to be a sponsored athlete much of his career and for that he is truly grateful. He thanks all of his many sponsors, the NPC, the Ifbb, Flex Magazine, Muscle and Fitness, Muscular Development, Muscle Mag, Ironman, his training partners and (the technician) Chris Aceto and all the industry people who believed in him over the years and gave him the opportunities and recognition to follow his passion. More importantly he also Thanks the Muscle Dome Auditorium where his Classic Competition will debut on October 4th of this year.
Cameron Robb, CEO of mix1 comments, " It will be an exciting event, with cash prizes and awards for the top 3 athletes in each category." Cameron continues to say, "mix1 also will strive to continually enhance the athlete experience. We will work with organizations that appreciate the impact of our product."
Troy Alves switched bodybuilding classes, from competing in the Men's Open class to the 2012 class and competed in his first show at the 2013 Europa Show of Champions Florida 212 class. He received 1st place, which qualified him for an invite to compete in the 2013 Olympia in Las Vegas September 2013.
Previous contest History:
- 1996 NPC USA Championships, Light-HeavyWeight, 8th
- 1997 NPC Junior USA, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st place * and Overall
- 1997 NPC Nationals, Light-HeavyWeight, 6th
- 1998 NPC Nationals, Light-HeavyWeight, 8th
- 1998 NPC USA Championships, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st place *
- 1999 NPC Nationals, Light-HeavyWeight, 7th
- 1999 North American Championships, Light-HeavyWeight, 3rd
- 2000 NPC Nationals, HeavyWeight, 2nd
- 2000 NPC USA Championships, HeavyWeight, 2nd
- 2001 NPC USA Championships, HeavyWeight, 2nd
- 2002 NPC USA Championships, HeavyWeight, 1st place *
- 2003 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 10th
- 2003 Grand Prix Australia - IFBB, 2nd
- 2003 Grand Prix England - IFBB, 6th
- 2003 Grand Prix Holland - IFBB, 6th
- 2003 Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 4th
- 2003 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
- 2003 Maximum Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
- 2003 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, 8th
- 2003 San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
- 2004 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, 15th
- 2004 Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, 5th
- 2005 Arnold Classic, 8th
- 2005 Ironman Pro Invitational, 3rd
- 2005 San Francisco Pro Invitational, 4th
- 2006 Arnold Classic, 11th
- 2006 Colorado Pro Championships, 8th
- 2006 Ironman Pro Invitational, 3rd
- 2006 Mr. Olympia, 15th
- 2009 Europa Show Of Champions Hartford Pro Show, 1st place *
- 2009 Mr. Olympia, 16th
- 2010 Phoenix Pro Show, 5th
- 2010 Tampa Pro Show, 2nd place
- 2010 Europa Show of Champions Hartford Pro Show, 2nd place
- 2010 Mr. Olympia, 15th
- 2011 Europa Show of Champions Hartford Pro Show, 1st place *
- 2011 Phoenix Pro Show, 1st place *
- 2011 Mr. Olympia, 16th
- 2011 Masters Pro Florida,
2013 Europa Show of Champions Florida 212 class 1st place *
Troy adds, "While I am retiring from competition, I love the sport and am still here to help contribute to those wanting to accomplish their health and fitness goals. So with this, I want to add the fact that I will only associate myself with products that provide value and mix1 is at the top of that list."
About Mix1 Life, Inc.
Mix1 Life, Inc., ("MIXX" or "mix1"), is the innovator and distributor of mix1 natural nutritional products. Here at Mix1 the philosophy is pretty simple: we only create products with natural, high-quality ingredients that are truly functional. We believe natural products are better than artificial ones and are the key to leading a healthy balanced life. As a company we want to improve people's lives by promoting active lifestyles and overall health. Mix1 has the perfect mix to fit your life and schedule. Never again will you miss getting the necessary nutrients because you were too busy to eat. We strive to help you make healthy choices during your busy day in order to help you feel your best not only today, but every day.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including the Company's beliefs about its business prospects and future results of operations. Some factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include economic and operational risks, changes in anticipated earnings, continuation of current contracts, and other factors detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Forms 10-KSB and 10-QSB. The Company forecasts provided above are dynamic and therefore refer only to this release date. The Company does not undertake to update any forecasts that it may make available to the investing public.
SOURCE Mix1 Life, Inc.
mix1 Life, Inc.
Cameron Robb, CEO
Investor Relations Contact:
SOURCE: Mix1 Life, Inc.