MONTREAL, June 13, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - FPInnovations and Kruger inc. invite media representatives to the dedication of the cellulose filament (CF) demonstration plant, on Tuesday, June 17, 2014, at 9:30 a.m., at the Kruger Mill in Trois-Rivières.
The dedication ceremony will be attended by the following people:
- Mr. Laurent Lessard, Minister of Forests, Wildlife and Parks;
- Mr. Jean-Denis Girard, Member for Trois-Rivières, Minister for Small and Medium Enterprises, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development and Minister responsible for the Mauricie region;
- Mr. Dave Peterson, British-Columbia's Chief Forester and Assistant Deputy Minister, Tenures, Competitiveness, and Innovations, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations;
- Mr. Yves Lévesque, Mayor of Trois-Rivières;
- Mr. Pierre Lapointe, President and CEO, FPInnovations; and
- Mr. Daniel Archambault, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Industrial Products Division, Kruger Inc.
|WHAT :||Dedication of cellulose filament demonstration plant|
|WHEN :||Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 9:30 a.m.|
|WHERE :||Kruger Mill in Trois-Rivières, 3735 boul. Gene-H.-Kruger, Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 6B1|
SOURCE: Kruger Inc.
For further information:
Telephone: 604 222-5665
Corporate Affairs and Communications
Telephone: 438 992-3341