WINNIPEG, Jan. 21, 2016 /CNW/ - Manitoba's diversified and stable economy remains a bright spot on the Canadian landscape and it's expected to be second only to British Columbia in terms of economic growth in 2016.
Chief Economist Glen Hodgson will join business leaders from across the province to discuss the issues relevant to the local and provincial economies at the Western Business Outlook 2016: Winnipeg on Thursday January 28 2016.
When: 8:00 AM–2:30PM, January 28, 2016
Where: The Fort Garry Hotel, Provencher Ballroom, Winnipeg
Who: Speakers include:
- Glen Hodgson - Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, The Conference Board of Canada
- Bruce Leslie - Executive Director, Western Canada, The Conference Board of Canada
- Marie-Christine Bernard, Associate Director, Provincial Forecast, The Conference Board of Canada
- Mariette Mulaire, President and Chief Executive Officer, World Trade Centre Winnipeg
- Mark Jones, Partner, Olafson & Jones
- John Hughes, Advisory Partner, MNP LLP
- Alan Freeman, Former Principal Economist, The Greater London Authority
- Loren Remillard - Vice-President, Policy and Public Affairs, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Julia L. Deans, CEO, Futurpreneur
Media accreditation for this event is required.
For the full list of speakers, schedule and times, visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/16-0034/agenda.aspx
Follow this event on Twitter with the hashtag #CBoCEconomics
The Conference Board of Canada's Western Business Outlook 2016: Manitobais presented thanks to generous contributions of our sponsors: The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, MNP LLP, Economic Development Winnipeg, Skills Connect, World Trade Centre Winnipeg and The Globe and Mail.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: and media accreditation: Sean Burgess, Communications Coordinator, Tel.: (613) 526-3090, ext. 294, E-mail: [email protected] or Yvonne Squires, Media Relations, Tel.: (613) 526-3090, ext. 221, E-mail: [email protected]