TORONTO, April 6, 2018 /CNW/ - The speed of economic, technological, and social change is putting increasing pressure on business leaders to build an organizational culture of ethics and integrity.
The Conference Board of Canada will host the National Corporate Ethics and Integrity Summit in Toronto on April 10-11, where corporate leaders including Dominic Barton, Neil Brue and Michael McCain will discuss the key ethics and integrity issues impacting Canadian businesses today. Topics of discussion include:
- Reputational risks that can arise from social media and off-duty conduct.
- Key aspects shaping the practice of whistleblowing in Canada.
- Ramifications of ethics and compliance investigations on the workforce.
- Use of artificial intelligence tools in identifying risks.
When: April 10-11, 2018
Where: Beanfield Centre, 105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Dominic Barton, Global Managing Director, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Richard Bistrong, Chief Executive Officer, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC and Former FCPA Violator and FBI/UK Cooperator
- Neil Bruce, President and Chief Executive Officer, SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
- Bob Chant, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Affairs and Communication, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Emanuela Heyninck, Commissioner, Ontario Pay Equity Commission, Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Paul J.E. Kovacs, Executive Director, Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction
- Stephen Mallory, Chief Executive Officer, Directors Global Risk & Insurance, Chair, Governance, Strategy and Risk Committee, VIA Rail Canada
- Michael H. McCain, President and Chief Executive Officer, Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Ashok Menen, Investigation Counsel, Ontario Securities Commission
- Paulette Senior, President and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Women's Foundation
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/ethics/agenda.aspx
Follow @CBoC_Events, @CBoCGCR, #ItsTime or #CBoCEthics on Twitter.
Media accreditation is required.
This conference is sponsored by SNC Lavalin, RBC Financial Group, ACCA, Clearview Strategic Partners, TRACE Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions, Whistleblower Security, and Fit4Duty.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact, Natasha Jamieson, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 307, E-mail: [email protected]; Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: [email protected]