TORONTO, June 12, 2018 /CNW/ - Depression and anxiety alone cost the Canadian economy at least $32.3 billion a year and $17.3 billion a year, respectively, due to lost productivity.
The Conference Board's Workplace Wellness and Mental Health 2018 conference will bring together experts to discuss how to build mentally healthy workplaces including addressing issues such as stigma, employee benefits, return to work, employee assistance programs, toxic leadership, isolation, and sleep.
When: June 13-14, 2018
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre – North Building, 255 Front St West, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Alain R. Contant, Director, Employee Assistance Services, Health Canada
- Allan Kehler, Author, College Instructor, Speaker, Out From the Shadows Consulting
- Zoë Kessler, Best-Selling Author, Journalist, Speaker and Author of the upcoming ADHD According to Zoe: The Real Deal on Relationships, Finding Your Focus and Finding Your Keys
- Allyson Kinsley, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Strategy, Brand Experience, Consumer Markets, Saint Elizabeth Health Care Louisa Nedkov, Wellness Leader, Halton Healthcare Services Corporation
- Lilian Riad-Allen, Senior Mental Health and Wellness Program Consultant, Healthy Workplace Centre, WSIB
- Jane Watson, Head, People and Operations, Actionable
For the full list of speakers, schedule and times visit: https://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/18-0101/agenda
This conference is sponsored by Mental Health Commission of Canada, Lundbeck, Lifespeak, Mindwell U, and Participaction.
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow this event on Twitter: @CBoC_Events or #CBoCWellness.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: For more information or media accreditation, contact: Natasha Jamieson, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 307, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: email@example.com