VANCOUVER, Oct. 20, 2016 /CNW/ - Healthy, happy employees means better work and better work means a productive workforce. The Conference Board of Canada's 2016 Better Workplace will bring together senior leaders and experts in HR, workplace wellness, corporate culture to address the mental and physical wellbeing of employees.
The conference will feature keynote presentations from Séan McCann, Mental Health Advocate, Acclaimed Solo Musician and Founding Member of Great Big Sea and Rick Hansen, CEO, Rick Hansen Foundation.
When: October 25–26, 2016
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, West Building 3rd Floor
Who: Speakers include:
- Mary Ann Baynton, Program Director, The Great-West Life Centre for Mental Health in the Workplace
- Jennifer Elia, Assistant Vice-President, Client Experience, Integrated Health Solutions, Sun Life Financial
- Rick Hansen, Chief Executive Officer, Rick Hansen Foundation
- Mary-Lou MacDonald, Director, Workplace Health, Wellness and Safety Research, The Conference Board of Canada
- Séan McCann, Mental Health Advocate, Acclaimed Solo Musician and Founding Member of Great Big Sea
- Louis Thériault, Vice-President, Public Policy, The Conference Board of Canada
For the full list of speakers, schedule and times, visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/betterworkplace/agenda.aspx
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow us on Twitter: @CBoC_Events and #CBoCWellness
The Better Workplace Conference 2016 is presented thanks to generous donations from Distinguised Partner Lundbeck Canada Inc. and Major Partner Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Natasha Jamieson, Communications Coordinator, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 307, E-mail: email@example.com; Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org