TORONTO, Nov. 28, 2017 /CNW/ - The fifth annual Skills and Post-Secondary Education Summit 2017, hosted by The Conference Board of Canada, will bring together experts from across Canada to explore the strategies needed to build world class post-secondary education systems that supply the highly skilled and educated workforce Canada needs.
Topics covered include:
- Building robust work-integrated learning programs
- Indigenizing the post-secondary education campus
- Ensuring successful transitions from secondary to post-secondary education and beyond
- Advanced digital training for social sciences and humanities graduates
- Building the inter-connected, entrepreneurial institution
- Accessibility to post-secondary education
When: November 29-30, 2017
Where: Delta Hotel by Marriott Toronto Airport, 655 Dixon Rd, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Dr. Deborah Saucier, President, MacEwan University
- Dr. Imogen Coe, Dean, Faculty of Science, Ryerson University
- Kevin Lamoureux, National Education Lead, Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
- Sashya D'Souza, Senior Vice President, Talent Initiatives, Toronto Financial Services Alliance
- Norah Marsh, Chief Executive Officer, Education Quality and Accountability Office
- Dr. Robert Luke, Vice-President, Research and Innovation, OCAD University
- David Ticoll, Distinguished Fellow, Innovation Policy Lab, Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto and Special Advisor, ITAC Talent
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/education/agenda.aspx
Follow @CBoC_SPSE or #CBoCEducation on Twitter.
Media accreditation is required.
This conference is sponsored by funding provided in part by the Ontario Ministry of Education and the Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development and the University of Victoria Co-Operative Education Program and Career Services.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: For more information or media accreditation, contact: Natasha Jamieson, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 307, E-mail: [email protected]; or Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: [email protected]