Canada's Ultimate Outdoor Adventure Show Returns to the International Centre!
TORONTO, Feb. 25 /CNW/ - Adventure enthusiasts mark your calendars as Canada's largest outdoor adventure and travel marketplace - The Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, propels back into the International Centre this weekend Friday, February 26th to Sunday, February 28th, 2010. This exciting three-day event offers a large selection of exhibits, interactive demos, and celebrity guest appearances. The show is a must for the outdoor adventurer at heart!
- Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring
everything for the outdoors from land to water adventures.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe & kayak demos in the
Whitewater Demo Pool.
- Find the latest race event dates, running and training programs and
cycling equipment at the Running & Cycling Pavilion.
- Observe the latest scuba techniques at the Scuba Tank.
- Meet Terry Grant of OLN's Mantracker during a special guest
- Learn about the latest in adventure travel just outside your doorstep
in The Great Ontario Outdoor Adventure Theatre plus international
destinations in the Gap Adventure Theatre including special
presentations by Robin Esrock, Co-host of OLN's Word Travels.
Seminars are free with show admission.
- Come on out for a test drive! The Subaru Outback is the official
vehicle of the Outdoor Adventure Show.
- Book your next memorable travel experience in The Adventure Travel
Zone. The zone offers everything from wilderness expeditions, rafting
trips, hikes, eco-tours, cultural journeys, safaris as well as close
to home weekend getaways.
- Capture the latest information on unforgettable underwater adventure
destinations from domestic retreats to exotic international hotspots,
and pre-season deals from the best names in dive gear at The Cayman
Islands Scuba World.
- Discover The Canoe & Kayak Expo, the largest showcase of its kind in
Canada! The expo is the place to discover a limitless world of paddle
sport products and accessories.
- Test out the latest in camping gear at the Camping Showcase.
- Reserve your local destinations at the Canadian Pavilion - the
biggest pavilion in the show's history for 2010!
- Participate in canoe and kayak demonstrations taking place all
weekend in the Whitewater Demo Pool.
- Test your vertical skills on the Rock Climbing Wall - 40 feet of
- New this year! Junior Outdoor Adventurers Passport To Adventure -
Junior Outdoor Adventurers can grab their passport and head around
the show to learn all about the great outdoors while gaining stamps
for some great prizing!
The Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, takes place Friday, February 26th through until Sunday, February 28th, 2010 at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. For more information and schedule times, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca. The show is powered by Bullfrog Power.
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 35 years of show experience, National Event Management produces some of the largest & best-attended events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE National Event Management
For further information: For further information: Tanya Williams, Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-891-4859 x239