HALIFAX, Jan. 23, 2014 /CNW/ - On Saturday, City Hall will be transformed by a 4-storey, 3D light show (3D projection mapping) never before seen in Halifax. Hosted by Seamus O'Regan, the #ShineALight on Mental Health event will raise awareness of Bell Let's Talk Day and encourage people to join the conversation about mental health.
When: Saturday, January 25 at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Grande Parade, Halifax
What: 4-storey, 3D light show projected on City Hall, free BeaverTails and hot chocolate
- Seamus O'Regan, event host and CTV personality
- Mike Savage, Mayor of Halifax
- Dan McKeen, Bell Aliant Senior Vice President of Customer Solutions
- Dr. Nicole Herschenhous, Assistant Professor, Dalhousie Department of Psychiatry, Psychiatrist at Capital Health District Authority
- Jessica Bower, Bell Aliant employee sharing personal mental health story
Bell Let's Talk Day is January 28
Bell will donate 5 cents to programs dedicated to mental health for every:
- Text message sent by Bell and Bell Aliant customers
- Mobile and long distance calls made by Bell and Bell Aliant customers
- Tweet using #BellLetsTalk at @Bell_LetsTalk - not restricted to Bell Aliant or Bell customers
- Facebook share of the Bell Let's Talk image at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk - not restricted to Bell Aliant or Bell customers
SOURCE: Bell Aliant Inc.
For further information:
Phone: (902) 403-4684