OTTAWA, March 31, 2016 /CNW/ - The Conference Board of Canada's Canadian Immigration Summit 2016 will bring together Canadian and international public leaders, as well as leading experts to discuss pressing immigration issues, such as:
- New federal immigration mandate;
- Refugee settlement and integration;
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program;
- Francophone immigration; and
- International student mobility.
When: April 4–5, 2016
Where: Fairmont Château Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- His Excellency Nicolas Chapuis , Ambassador of France to Canada, Embassy of France
- The Honourable Lena M. Metlege Diab, Minister of Immigration, Government of Nova Scotia
- Joern Rosenberg, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Dr. Michael R. Bloom, Vice-President, Industry and Business Strategy, The Conference Board of Canada.
- Maia Welbourne, Director General, Immigration Branch, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Yves Saint-Germain, Director, Language Policy, Francophone Communities and Performance Measurement, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Colin Singer, Managing Partner, immigration.ca
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/immigration/agenda.aspx
The Canadian Immigration Summit 2016: Creating Tomorrow's Immigration System is sponsored by World Education Services, Royal Roads University, Paragon, GERAMI Law PC, Prepare for Canada, immigration.ca, SOBEY School of Business and Saint-Mary's University and Western Union.
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow this event on Twitter with the hashtag: #CBoCImmigration
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Sean Burgess, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 294, E-mail: [email protected]; or, Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: [email protected]