TORONTO, Oct. 23, 2017 /CNW/ - The Conference Board of Canada's Better Workplace Conference will focus on three themes that help build a better workplace—now and in the future: workplace wellness, leaders, and employee experience. Experts and leaders in these three fields will explore practical strategies for better personal and organizational wellness, tactics for improved personal leadership, and the shift toward improving the overall employee experience versus a focus only on employee engagement.
When: October 25-26, 2017
Where: Beanfield Centre, 100 Princes' Blvd, Suite 1, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- Louis Thériault, Vice-President, Industry Strategy and Public Policy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Jean François Ménard, Founder and President, Kambio Performance, High Performance Coach for Cirque Du Soleil and Canadian Olympians
- Jennifer Richardson, Director, Corporate Health, Safety & Environment, Royal Canadian Mint
- Glain Roberts McCabe, Founder and President, The Roundtable, Leadership Peer Mentoring Organization
- Karla Thorpe, Director, Prevention and Promotion Initiatives, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Dr. Carlos Davidovich, Neuro Management Expert
- Trevor Wilson, Author, The Human Equity Advantage: The 8 Leadership Competencies That Drive Organizations Beyond Diversity to Talent Differentiation and Chief Executive Officer, TWI Inc.
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/betterworkplace/default.aspx
Media Accreditation is required.
This conference is sponsored by Lundbeck Canada Inc., Mental Health Commission of Canada, Sun Life Financial, AstraZeneca Canada Inc., Courage Group International, DriverCheck, Great West Life, League, nVIGORus Challenge by Clinemetrica, Homewood Health, University of Fredericton, Reed Group, Fit4Duty, UPnGO with ParticipACTION, and Banyan Work Health Solutions Inc.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: Or media accreditation, contact: Natasha Jamieson, Communications Coordinator, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 307, E-mail: email@example.com; Yvonne Squires, Supervisor, Corporate Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 221, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org