TORONTO, March 17, 2015 /CNW/ - The Conference Board of Canada's Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Summit 2016 will bring together leaders and industry experts to discuss the five areas of the sustainability model—governance, workplace, marketplace, environment and community.
His Excellency Per Sjögren, Swedish Ambassador to Canada will deliver opening remarks about the importance of CSR to Swedish and Canadian business interests, while Diana Madunic, Swedish Ambassador for Corporate Social Responsibility, will discuss lessons learned and best practice examples that have made Sweden a pioneer in the field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability.
When: March 22–23, 2016
Where: Downtown Eaton Center, Toronto, Ontario
Who: Speakers include:
- His Excellency Per Sjögren , Ambassador of Sweden to Canada, Embassy of Sweden
- Her Excellency Diana Madunic, Swedish Ambassador for Corporate Social Responsibility, Government of Sweden
- Michael Bloom, Vice-President, Business and Industry Strategy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Stefan Sjӧstrand, President, IKEA Canada
- Karen E. Clarke-Whistler, Chief Environment Officer, TD Bank Group
- Tom W. Ewart, Senior Manager, Sustainability, Co-operators, General Insurance Company
- Paula Speevak-Sladowski, President and Chief Executive Officer, Volunteer Canada
For the full list of speakers, schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/csrsummit/agenda.aspx
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow this event on twitter with the hashtag: #CBoCCSR
The Conference Board of Canada's Corporate & Sustainability Summit 2016 is presented thanks to generous contributions of our sponsors: Deloitte, Intact Financial, KPMG, RBC, The Co-Operators, TD Bank Group and Bullfrog Power.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Sean Burgess, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 294, E-mail: [email protected]; or, Yvonne Squires, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 221, E-mail: [email protected]