VANCOUVER, Dec. 4, 2015 /CNW/ - On Monday, December 7, 2015, CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will celebrate the opening of the new CIBC Cambie and Marine Banking Centre, located in the Marine Gateway at 496 Marine Drive SW.
The 4,400 sq. ft. banking centre features several modern elements including:
- A Hub area within the banking centre which allows clients to engage with a member of the team on how to use an iPad, computer or mobile device to complete their routine banking transactions
- Comfortable waiting area with large digital screens throughout the banking centre
- Free Wi-Fi
|| Monday, December 7, 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|| Alex Fan, District Vice President
Sandy Chan, Branch Manager
|WHAT:||Cake and refreshments will be served to mark the opening of the new branch|
|| CIBC Cambie and Marine Banking Centre
496 Marine Dr. S.W.
To mark the occasion of the opening, CIBC clients can take advantage of several special, time-limited offers, including:
- No monthly fee for up to six months on any chequing account
- Annual fee rebate for first-year on fee-based credit cards
- Bonus interest on a CIBC Long-term GIC
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution with 11 million personal banking and business clients. Through our three major business units - Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking - CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada with offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC on our corporate website at www.cibc.com/ca/media-centre/.
SOURCE Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
For further information:
Caroline Van Hasselt, Director, External Communications, 416-784-6699 or email@example.com