New facility in Portsmouth, N.H. showcases an updated corporate brand and mission
LUNENBURG, NS and PORTSMOUTH, NH, Dec. 15, 2014 /CNW/ - High Liner Foods Incorporated ("High Liner Foods" or "the Company"), the leading North American value-added frozen seafood company, today announced the official opening of its newly-constructed U.S. headquarters, a 38,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility located at the Pease International Tradeport in Portsmouth. Concurrently, High Liner Foods is unveiling changes to its corporate brand that provide for a more distinctive and contemporary look that embodies its mission.
"The opening of this new facility is an important milestone for High Liner Foods. The Company has grown significantly over the last several years, particularly in the U.S., and the relocation and design of the new building will help us serve our customers better and attract and retain the top talent required for continued growth into the future," said Keith Decker, President and Chief Operating Officer of High Liner Foods. "With a design that reflects our updated branding, we believe the new building will inspire employees to continue fulfilling our recently formalized mission: to radically simplify selecting, preparing and enjoying seafood at its best."
Here are more details on these initiatives:
- New U.S. Headquarters - 110 full-time employees from administration, sales and marketing, research and development, and culinary were relocated from the previous U.S. headquarters in Danvers, MA to the new facility located at 183 International Drive in Portsmouth's thriving Pease International Tradeport
- The building features advanced communications technology, a cutting-edge culinary innovation centre and research and development facility, an open workspace environment for enhanced employee collaboration, and it was designed and built using sustainable building principles
- The new facility offers ample space for future expansion and is located only two miles away from the Company's Portsmouth manufacturing facility at 1 Highliner Avenue, bringing management and the culinary team in closer proximity to this key manufacturing site
- Updated corporate brand and website- this includes a new modern-looking corporate logo and visual style
- The new branding reflects High Liner Foods' belief that seafood should be viewed by consumers as a contemporary and culinary-inspired meal choice
- The High Liner Foods corporate website (www.highlinerfoods.com) has been redesigned to reflect the updated brand and also features easier navigation and scales better for viewing on mobile devices
About High Liner Foods Incorporated
High Liner Foods Incorporated is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. High Liner Foods' retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Mirabel, Sea Cuisine, and effective October 7, 2014, C. Wirthy labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. The Company also sells branded products to restaurants and institutions under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, FPI, Viking, Mirabel, Samband of Iceland and American Pride Seafood labels and is the major supplier of private label value-added seafood products to North American food retailers and foodservice distributors. High Liner Foods is a publicly traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
SOURCE: High Liner Foods Incorporated
For further information:
Matter Communications for High Liner Foods Incorporated