SYDNEY, NS, Aug. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - Residents in the Greater Sydney area and also Glace Bay now have more choice in wireless providers as Eastlink introduces its lightning-fast, 4G LTE wireless service to the area.
"We are excited to bring people in the Sydney area the best possible wireless experience, including easy-to-understand and flexible plans, great value for money, and excellent customer service - all from a proudly local provider," said Eastlink Wireless President Matthew MacLellan.
With Eastlink, customers in the Greater Sydney area and also Glace Bay will enjoy access to the most extensive wireless coverage no matter where they are in Atlantic Canada – all for less on Eastlink's highly competitive talk, text and data plans.
To help serve the large following of customers in this area who have been awaiting the company's wireless service, Eastlink has opened a wireless only retail location in the Mayflower Mall, which will showcase the latest wireless devices and competitive products offered by Eastlink.
More about Eastlink Wireless:
- Atlantic Canada's largest 4G LTE network
- Unique network partner arrangement delivering the most extensive wireless coverage in Atlantic Canada.
- Nationwide Talk, Text, & Data plans which eliminate roaming and long distance fees within Canada, and low-cost U.S. and international roaming.
- New data sharing plans which can enable one family member to share their data plan among other devices in the home such as tablets.
- Pick any device and match it with any plan, offering customers industry-leading flexibility and value.
- Only from Eastlink - Simplified bundling enabling monthly savings on each family member's Eastlink wireless plan.
- One customer service number to call, answered locally here in Atlantic Canada, for all your wireless, internet, TV, home phone and security services.
As the largest family owned and operated telecommunications company in Canada, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada.
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink's advanced services include Unmatched TV featuring Personal Picks, Maestro DVR and Video OnDemand, Internet Evolved including Personal Cloud services, wireless featuring nationwide calling, competitive local and long distance telephone, home security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming on Eastlink TV.
Eastlink is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies at the platinum level with operations in Nova Scotia, PEI, NL, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia as well as Bermuda.
Image with caption: "Eastlink Logo (CNW Group/Eastlink)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20140825_C2379_PHOTO_EN_5072.jpg
For further information: Media Contact, Jill Laing, Public and Media Relations, (902) 446-1939, [email protected]