/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
MONTREAL, Oct. 27, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Fiera Capital Corporation (TSX: FSZ) ("Fiera Capital") will issue its financial results for the third quarter of 2017 on Friday, November 10, 2017, before markets open, followed by a conference call at 10:30 a.m. (EST) that same day.
Conference call information:
- The conference call will be held on Friday, November 10, 2017, at 10:30 a.m. (EST);
- The call will be hosted by Jean-Guy Desjardins, Chairman of the Board and President and Chief Executive Officer, and John Valentini, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Financial Officer and President of the Private Alternative Investments division;
- Financial analysts will be invited to ask questions;
- Media representatives and other interested individuals are invited to participate on a "listen-only" basis.
Conference call access:
- From Canada and the United States: 1-888-231-8191 (toll free), access code 99954889;
- Outside North America: 647-427-7450, access code 99954889;
- The conference will also be accessible live via webcast at www.fieracapital.com.
Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and presentation slides will be posted on www.fieracapital.com prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Replay of conference call:
Audio replay will be available from November 10 to November 17, 2017 by dialing 1-855-859-2056, access code 99954889.
About Fiera Capital Corporation
Fiera Capital is a leading independent asset management firm with more than CAD 123 billion in assets under management as at September 30, 2017. The Firm provides institutional, retail and private wealth clients with access to full-service integrated money management solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes. Clients and their portfolios derive benefit from Fiera Capital's depth of expertise, diversified offerings and outstanding service. Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange. www.fieracapital.com
In the U.S., asset management services are provided by the Firm's U.S. affiliates, Bel Air Investment Advisors LLC and Fiera Capital Inc., investment advisers that are registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Further, Charlemagne Capital (UK) Limited and Charlemagne Capital (IOM) Limited are both registered as investment advisers with the SEC. Charlemagne Capital (UK) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom, and Charlemagne Capital (IOM) Limited is licenced by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority. Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Additional information about Fiera Capital Corporation, including the Firm's annual information form, is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
SOURCE Fiera Capital Corporation
For further information: Daniel Richard, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, Fiera Capital Corporation, 514-954-6456, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiera Capital is a leading independent asset management firm with approximately C$131.4 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2018. The Firm provides institutional, retail and private wealth clients with access to full-service integrated money management solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes. Clients and their portfolios derive benefit from Fiera Capital's depth...